HR Technology Highlights –> A TecHRseries Round-Up For 22-February-2021: Featuring Salesloft, ADP, IBM, Glassdoor and more!
How can employees and employers work more closely together to create better workplace experiences that also help boost overall team productivity and outcomes?
Catch more in this HR and HR Tech highlight:
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
The most obvious change we see during the pandemic is the shift to digital learning and away from face-to-face workshops. This happened practically overnight. Many of our clients were skeptical that online learning could be as effective as the traditional classroom sessions they’d been used to.But the experience made all us in learning re-evaluate and reimagine the role that learning plays. And I think what is coming out of that is a sense of how digital learning can be used to connect and support colleagues, as well as ‘deliver’ content to them. –Andrew Perkins, Global Director, Kaplan Performance Academy
Top HR Tech News of the week: 15th to 19th Feb 2021!
- LTG Expands Mid-Enterprise Learning and Talent Software Offering With Acquisition of Bridge
- StandOut® Powered by ADP® Introduces StandOut Coaching Intelligence to Encourage Team Connection and Engagement
- IBM Commits To Net Zero Greenhouse Gas Emissions By 2030
- Upwork Named a Winner of G2 Crowd’s 2021 Best Software Awards
- Technologist Salaries Rose 3.6% in 2020 – Dice Releases Tech Salary Report
- Recruitee and Sympa Join Forces to Shape the Future of HR Technology
- SilverCloud Health Study: Employees Want More Mental Health Support and Resources from their Employer
- SkillPointe Launches New Platform Designed To Help Millions Find More Fulfilling Futures
- SalesLoft Announces First Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- PRO Unlimited Unveils New Diversity and Inclusion Platform “PRO Unites” Strengthened by Stanford University Research
- Recruiter.com Partners with Fundomate, Brings Automated Capital Funding to its Community
- Globalization Partners and ADP TotalSource® Come Together to Make Employee Compliance Turnkey for Small and Midsized Businesses Expanding Globally
- WorkForce Software Welcomes Sandra Moran as CMO and Reports Record-Breaking 2020 Revenues
- Fiverr Develops New Platform to Help Corporate Brands and Agencies to Engage and Manage Project Teams
- Ally.io Raises $50M Series C to Transform Goal Management and Bring Purpose to Every Employee’s Work
- SurveyMonkey Expands Return-to-Work Solutions to Empower HR and Business Leaders with Crucial Employee Sentiment Data
- Glassdoor Unlocks Employee Sentiment & Pay Data By Race/Ethnicity, Gender Identity & More
- Alight’s COVID-19 Support Solutions Provide Employees With Vaccine Education and Assistance
- Cartus Joins Forces with Topia to Offer First-of-its-Kind Distributed Workforce Compliance Solution
- Equifax Workforce Solutions Expands I-9 Completer Network to Aid Remote Onboarding Needs
- GuideSpark Launches New Features to Help Enterprises Plan, Manage & Personalize Employee Communications
- Cogito Adds CX and SaaS Expert to Board
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
Every employee, team, department and organization have their own way of working and while there are best practices that have been established for communication and collaboration, it’s not an overnight change to say we now operate a different way. We need to understand the tools that are being used currently and why. We need to be aware of data and knowledge silos so a plan can be put in place to address them. A decision needs to be made about what technology and tools we are going to retire as part of our new digital workplace implementation.-Mike Hicks, CMO at Beezy
Top Articles on Personnel Management, The Workplace of the Future, Digital Dexterity
- Digital Dexterity is Key to Thriving in a Forever-Changed Economy
- How To Ensure Security Success with SuccessFactors and other SaaS-based HCM Solutions
- The New Future of Work: Your Workforce Will Define Your Future
- Top Asian HR Tech Platforms That Have Changed The Game For HR In The Asia Pacific Region
- Employee Experience Platforms: Are They Beneficial For You?
Grab more Takeaways on Sales and Marketing In Tech to Boost Business Output Through 2021: