There is a growing demand for app-based systems that allow employees to juggle various work demands while working remote, while HR Tech innovators focus on building HR tools that allow seamless interoperability and connectivity between systems and devices especially when it comes to accessing important HR information, the HR Tech market will witnesses a spurt of new innovations through 2021 that boost remote work and hybrid work capabilities.
There’s more to catch in this week’s HR and HR Tech highlight:
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are a great way to build relationships across the organization. And the more positive relationships you have at an organization the higher the level of engagement. ERGs connect employees and serve as a resource to develop a diverse and inclusive work environment. Led by employees for employees, ERG membership has grown by more than 55% and held nearly 60 events since 2019. –Kathleen Vegh, Associate VP, Global Employee Experience at Hyland
Top HR Tech News of the week: 11th to 15th Jan 2021!
- George Mason University Center and UiPath Partner to Form Robotic Process Automation Initiative
- BrightHR Invests Half a Million into VaccTrak Feature to Help Business Owners Protect their People
- RingCentral Hires Jaya Kumar as Chief Marketing Officer
- Workato Announces $110M at $1.7B Valuation to Transform How Enterprises Work with Integration-Led Automation
- PRO Unlimited Further Strengthens Its Contingent Workforce Management Platform With The Acquisition Of PeopleTicker
- HireVue Leads the Industry with Commitment to Transparent and Ethical Use of AI in Hiring
- HR Acuity Launches empowER™, The First and Only Expert Online Community for Employee Relations Professionals
- iCIMS Achieves Leading International Privacy and Information Security Certifications
- Cornerstone Names Chirag Shah Chief Financial Officer
- Justworks to Drive Technological Innovation with the Addition of Shankar Parasuraman as Vice President of Payments and Tax
- Workday Launches COVID-19 Vaccine Management Solution to Enable Organisations to Protect and Support Their Workforce
- Paycor Uncovers Most Pressing Areas of Interest for Human Resources and Business Leaders in 2020
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
Digitization is empowering employers to increase transparency across the hiring process and recruit the best candidates by automating time-consuming tasks and making the hiring process more efficient, accurate, and rewarding. One major trend is that as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, more companies and employees are open to permanent remote work positions. HR departments have increased their reliance on digital hiring tools to bypass recruitment barriers in saturated markets and surface top-notch candidates regardless of their geographical locations. –Josh Brenner, CEO at Vettery
Top Articles on Upskilling, Employee Development, and 2021 HR Trends!
- Using Predictive Intelligence to Improve Workforce Management in 2021
- Benefits of Upskilling – It’s Time to Learn more about AI!
- How to Create Equal Learning and Development Opportunities for Remote and in-Office Teams
- Top HR Trends That You Need to Answer in The New Normal
- Why The Tech Market Needs More Women at Work And How Businesses Can Get Them
- 4 HR Trends Shaping Talent and Skills Development in 2021
There’s A lot to Uncover From Our Recent Episodes of The SalesStar Podcast: Hear More: