HR Technology Highlights – A TecHRseries Round-Up For 08-June-2020: Featuring The Myers-Briggs Company, Eightfold.ai, Robert Half, Alcott HR And More…
While the world inches back to a reopening norm and new return to work policies, New Zealand has lifted domestic restrictions with their PM Jacinda Ardern declaring victory over the coronavirus,
Need a quick dip into last week’s HR and HR Tech highlights? Catch them here.
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
Extraversion-Introversion is a key aspect of personality to think about during the current pandemic. People with a preference for Extraversion will gain a great deal of benefit where their organizations can provide them with the technology to connect with people regularly (both at work and informally), in order to keep their energy topped up. Using video can be especially useful. Making the home work environment stimulating also helps – putting the radio on, or going for regular walks around the house, for example.
–John Hackston, Head Of Thought Leadership At The Myers-Briggs Company
Top HR Tech News of the week
- Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources for staffing firm Robert Half named one of the Most Influential Women in Bay Area Business 2020
- Alcott HR Hires New Director Of Finance
- Professor Xu Huang from the School of Business of Hong Kong Baptist University suggests that a key to taking employee creativity to the next level is investing in their relationships at home
- TMF Group Report Shows Two-Thirds Of Business Executives Say The U.S. Economy Will Recover Within A Year
- Cushman & Wakefield Research Predicts New Normal For The Workplace
- SHL Accelerates High-Quality Tech Hiring With New AI-Driven Solution
- 86% Of Employees Around The Globe Demand New Skills Training From Their Employers
- Talentsoft Hires New Chief People Experience Officer
- HR Powerhouse Cheri Ehrlich Eisen Joins Protis Global
- Symphony Talent Releases Reimagined Talent Marketing Platform, SmashFlyX
- Eightfold Talent Intelligence Platform™ Now An SAP Endorsed App Available On SAP App Center
- TazWorks Announces New Integration With JazzHR
- AWS And Slack Join Forces To Deliver The Future Of The Enterprise Workplace
- Wolters Kluwer’s PPP Financial Technology Helps Retain One Million American Jobs Across 100 Industries
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
To collaborate with executives and meet their level of innovation is what makes HR tech jobs so important and interesting. You can’t get away with bringing old methodologies to the table because the executives and employees aren’t bringing those to the table in their roles. They’re constantly thinking about things differently and how to innovate, so should HR professionals.
From the TecHRseries Team
- If you think we need a more inclusive environment for the digital world here are a few steps in that direction…
- For some, remote work is here to stay, for others, it’s time to return to work-from-office! In the meantime, what are some of the tools that can boost remote work colloboration?
- Anurag Lal, President & CEO of Infinite Convergence Solutions writes about – Locking Down Enterprise Communication In The Rise Of Remote Working
- Alexandra Powell, U.S. Director of Client Culture and Engagement at Reward Gateway writes about – Putting Your People First and How Communication Can Guide Organizations Through Crisis
- Deb Muller, CEO of HR Acuity writes about – Managing Employee Relations Remotely and Tips For Navigating Issues During The COVID-19 Crisis