HR Technology Highlights –> A TecHRseries Round-Up For 28-September-2020: Featuring SAP Litmos, PandoLogic, Paylocity, Achievers and more
Hiring platform Bryq announced a new series in funding, Alight Solutions reemphasized focus on Diversity and Inclusion with a new and dedicated D&I leader, Outmatch announced a new acquisition. These are just some of the trending HR Technology and HR updates from the B2B/Tech marketplace in the week that went by.
Catch more on what’s happening in HR Tech in these weekly updates below!
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
Many companies already use a range of tools throughout the employee lifecycle for recruiting, onboarding, learning and development, engagement, and information management. They can give the HR team useful information but they’re not always easy or enjoyable for current and potential employees to use. There are a number of emerging technologies for employee engagement, recruitment and wellbeing that utilize conversational artificial intelligence to personalize experiences and engage users as well as analyze information and offer unique user insights. I think in the near future, these will become increasingly commonplace.
Top HR Tech News of the week
- SAP Litmos Training Now Available on SAP Store
- Bias-free Hiring Platform Bryq Raises €1.2 Million in Seed Financing
- Alight Appoints Global Inclusion and Diversity Leader
- Achievers Launches Integration with WellRight to Streamline Employee Rewards, Recognition, and Wellness
- SHL Announces the Mobilize Solution, Empowering Organizations to Discover and Maximize Workforce Potential
- OutMatch Acquires Recruitment Automation Platform LaunchPad
- Paylocity Introduces Premium Video Across Platform to Provide More Dynamic, Asynchronous Workplace Communication
- SAS Accelerates Development Of Analytics And Data Science Talent With New Academic Program
- PayScale Empowers Businesses to Address Pay Equity in Partnership with the USC Race and Equity Center
- RingCentral Launches in Germany with New Datacenter and Data Residency
- PandoLogic Appoints Jennifer Ravalli as Vice President of Marketing
- Randstad RiseSmart launches talent directories
- Zappix Announces Multiple New Customers Launching “Back To Work” Solution Helping to Overcome COVID-19 Challenges
- Paychex Introduces Solutions to Help Businesses Manage Employee Health and Safety
- Benefitfocus Appoints Ravi Metta as Executive Vice President, Product and Engineering
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
I’m biased, but I think the features have to revolve around securing your organization, enabling employee usability, and ensuring productivity. Here are three questions to keep in mind:
- Does your HR Tech Stack connect to your IT organization to enable secure onboarding/offboarding?
- Do employees have self-serve access to common tasks?
- How do you make your organization great at continuous feedback loops that reveal blockers and strengthen relationships?
Top Articles on the state of today’s remote workforce, the job marketplace, Covid-19 Effects on the Future of Work and Payroll management tips!
- 4 Ways to Simplify and Save Time on Payroll Processes and Payroll Management
- Digital Human Resources: The Future of Conversational AI
- How the Covid19 Pandemic Affected The US Job Market
- 3 Tips to Run Better Remote Board Meetings