Will the future of must-have workplace technologies now include touchless thermal scanners and contactless biometric settings as part of the new normal? And if the future of work is going to be driven by more work-from-home processes, how will remote collaboration tools need to shape up to meet changing business needs?
In this HR Tech weekly highlight, catch the latest HR and HR Technology news and product updates to stay ahead of what’s happening in the new normal.
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
When it comes to maintaining consistent levels of productivity, though, I think providing the right tools, like CRM, chat and video platforms, project management systems, are really key. Staff need to be able to get their work done efficiently and also feel connected.
Top HR Tech News of the week
- ServiceNow Hires Industry Veteran Vanessa Smith as Senior Vice President, Global Go-to-Market
- Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace Welcomes TeamViewer Remote Connectivity and Collaboration Solutions
- Optimizely and Galvanize to Increase Diversity in Tech with Software Engineering Scholarships, Internships
- Akumina Releases Project BOND, Its Most Prolific Employee Experience Platform Upgrade Since Inception
- Topia Partners with BCD Travel to Automate Business Travel and Distributed Workforce Compliance
- Alteryx Bolsters Executive Leadership Team with Newly Created Chief Human Resources Officer Role
- Robin Kirby Joins Benefitfocus as Chief Human Resources Officer
- MIT Professional Education Fosters Global Learning with Dynamic New Digital Learning Offerings
- Deel Raises $30 Million in Series B Funding
- Fran Helms Joins Korn Ferry’s Global Technology Practice
- Executive Talent Marketplace Bolster Launches With a New Way to Scale Executive Teams and Boards
- PSI to Provide Online Proctoring Services for Microsoft’s Global Skills Initiative
- HireVue Appoints Marta DeBellis as Chief Marketing Officer to Accelerate Global Leadership in Hiring Innovation
- Equifax Names Andrea Lawson as Chief Talent and Diversity Officer
- Workday Empowers Employers to Create a More Equitable and Inclusive Workplace With New VIBE™ Solutions
- Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc. Holds Drive-Through Job Fairs in Corporate and Warehouse Parking Lots
- Zoho Workplace Reimagines Work by Bringing Business Context and Continuity Across Apps, Devices, and Modes of Work
- Paylocity Launches New Touchless Time Clocks with Thermal Scanning
- Paycor Announces Two New Appointments to Board of Directors
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
I have always liked the “Management by Walking Around” concept, as it encourages communication between all levels of the company. At VanillaSoft we emphasize our “open door” philosophy, whereby we encourage everyone to talk about what they like, what they don’t like, and how they think we can improve things. No one gets in trouble for raising ideas, and in return they need to be ready to defend their reasoning. With no personal contact currently, we are having to resort to technology to try and recreate this.
Top Articles on HR, HR Tech, Covid-19 Effects on Work and Employee Best Practices for a Downtime
- Diversity and Inclusion in Tech is a Must: Is your HR Prepped?
- Top Payroll Apps that Enable Better Payroll Management of Globally Distributed Teams
- How Do Password Management Tools Help Boost Productivity?
- Is My Workforce OK? Why We Need to Ask – Now More than Ever
- Reopen Safely with an Infection Control Plan and Contact Tracing