HR Technology Highlights –> A TecHRseries Round-Up For 08-February-2021: Featuring Ceridian, Workday, Oracle, IBM and more!
What are some of the top HR Tech and HR skills that today’s HR professional should be adept with? And how should HR leaders be strengthening these skillsets for the future? Leaders from the industry weigh in with thoughts, tips and insights.
Uncover more in this week’s HR and HR Tech highlight:
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
The right pre-hire assessment program can be the foundation of an organization’s talent acquisition and talent development strategy. A strong pre-hire assessment program can put an end to bad hires, which are expensive, stunt productivity and can damage morale. –Brandon DeCaro, Sales Director, Aon
Top HR Tech News of the week: 01st to 05th Feb 2021!
- Ceridian to Acquire Ascender, a Leading Human Capital Management Provider Across 30 Countries in Asia Pacific Japan
- Paradox Adds Former SAP Executive David Pluto as Chief Strategy Officer
- Reward Gateway Reimagines Employee Reward Redemption with Groundbreaking Choice and Flexibility
- IBM Study: Employee Well-being is Major Priority for Many CEOs of High Performing Companies
- Oyster Closes on $20 Million Investment Led by Emergence Capital
- Udacity Welcomes Dana Bennett As Chief People Officer
- Hyundai Launches VR Training Initiative
- Career Development Platform Careerist Raises $1.25M in Seed Round At $21M Market Cap
- Workday Appoints Doug Robinson to Executive Vice President of Global Sales
- Deloitte & Brandpie Extend Collaborations with ThinkTank for Orchestrating Strategy, Transformation & Employee Engagement
- RingCentral Helps Developers Bring Video Meetings, Calls, and Transcription to Their Business Apps
- Oracle Helps HR Teams Protect Employees and Improve Decision Making in a Post-Pandemic Workplace
- Namely Partners with The Work Number® from Equifax
- HappyFox Launches Assist AI, an AI-Driven Conversational Ticketing Tool Allowing Employees to Resolve Issues Inside Slack
- Swipeclock launches WorkforceHub to Deliver Mission-Critical Work Tech for Small Business
- Superb AI Secures $9.3 Million to Extend Leadership in Training Data Automation
- Paylocity Commitment to Employee and Client Development Recognized in ATD Top 100 BEST Award
- Recruiter.com Acquires Scouted.io, a Video-based Candidate Insight Platform
- Unit4 Names Dmitri Krakovsky as Chief Product Officer
- iCIMS Announces New Chief Revenue Officer for the Next Phase of Growth
- High Alpha Launches Luma, the Interview Intelligence Platform that Coaches Hiring Teams to Interview More Effectively and Equitably
- Insperity Announces Strategic Collaboration with Salesforce
- Globalization Partners Aligns with Sage
- Zoom Announces Availability of Zoom Rooms ‘Everywhere Workforce’ Innovations
- Cornerstone to Bring Learning into the Flow of Work, Powered by Microsoft Viva
- Skillsoft Integrates with Microsoft Viva to Empower Learning in Today’s Flow of Work
- Workiz Partners with HR and Payroll Leader Gusto to Help Home Service Businesses Manage and Pay Employees Easily and Effectively
- Mastercard and Oracle Team Up to Speed Social and Economic Assistance
- upGrad Creates UK Board With Four Prominent Figures in Global Education
- Arcadia Partners with Goldman Sachs to Offer Clean Energy to Homes as an Employee Benefit
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
Culture is a concept based on a combination of a shared set of beliefs where employees know how to respond, that it’s correct, and they know how they will be rewarded for it. This takes shape from the leadership’s behavior, communication style, messaging and celebrations. This is also done through influential aspects such as the company’s degree of hierarchy, urgency, resolution of conflict, etc. As an HR professional, I am the caretaker of the culture and it is my job to ensure that the organization’s culture will continue and thrive. –Jennifer Mitchell, Head of People at NetBase Quid
Top Articles on HR Compliance, Employee Learning Management, Closing the Tech Talent Gap
- Learning Management Systems and their Importance in Corporate Learning and Development
- A Few Top HR Compliance Software to Consider in 2021
- How Do You Close the Talent Gap in Tech, Effectively?
- More Than a Paycheck – Global Payroll Trends to Watch out for in 2021 and Beyond
- Preventing the Scare of Candidate Ghosting
- 4 Steps for Turning Remote Frontline Staff into Digital Ambassadors in 2021
Customer Experience Trends are Changing as are Sales and Marketing Alignment Strategies, stay updated on the latest tactics with the SalesStar Podcast!