HR Technology Highlights –> A TecHRseries Round-Up For 04-January-2021: Featuring Lattice, Remote, Totara, Epiq and more!
The year 2020 brought about unexpected changes to the HR and HR Tech market; with the need to transform processes and investments in tech to match the dynamics of a global workforce working through a pandemic, as the industry steps into a new year – what are some of the top trends to keep a watch on?
Catch more in this HR and HR Tech highlight of the week:
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
There are two main groups of people in the corporate setting who are burning the candle at both ends right now: HR Teams and Managers. We need to find ways to cut both of these groups some slack, or at least acknowledge the epic effort it’s taking to do their jobs. –Julia Markish, Head of Advisory Services at Lattice
Top HR Tech News of the week: Last week of December 2020!
- Blue Yonder Named a Great Place to Work
- K Street Group’s Comprehensive Background Checks Designed to Create Safe and Successful Workplaces
- Epiq Launches New Talent Offering for Corporate Law Departments
- Develop Launches Smart Learning: Intelligent Course Recommendations Helping Users Find Skills They Need
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
This year’s shift to remote work has rapidly altered businesses’ needs for new solutions to fuel a welcoming, inclusive company culture with employees distributed across various locations. The pandemic did not give HR teams much time to prepare a smooth transition for employees who were previously in an office, nor could they adequately address the needs of employees onboarding in a completely remote environment. HR tech innovators can enhance their offerings to meet these changing needs in 2021 and beyond by developing tools that are tailored to the specific needs of remote-first businesses and employees. –Job van der Voort, CEO at Remote
Top Articles on HR, Employee Management Trends and Changing HR Tech Needs:
- HR Platforms For Effective Enterprise Scale Use
- How Businesses Can Benefit from Embracing Employer Status
- Future of Work: Five Ways People Investments Improve Profits
- 3 Tips to Boost Professional Success in the Workplace
- The Tech That’s Helping People Return to the Office Safely in 2021
Catch our latest Podcasts!