HR Technology Highlights –> A TecHRseries Round-Up For 26-October-2020: Featuring O.C. Tanner, Paradox.ai, Sprout Social, Salesforce and more!
Will artificial intelligence, robotics and sophisticated HR analytics platforms drive the future of HR Tech? Or will the future of recruitment sourcing technology involve processes that minimize the involvement of the HR person in the overall candidate identification process?
Today’s HR Tech capabilities are not only transforming how HR teams prioritize plan and execute their day to day tasks, it is leading to a complete overhaul that’s redefining how HR departments choose to connect with existing and future employees, store employee and candidate data and analyze business and employee performance.
Catch more in these latest weekly HR Tech highlights!
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
The good news is that opportunities emerge from adversity. 2020’s challenges have reminded us what matters most and how we can course correct for future success. Those companies that actively address shortcomings in workplace culture and double down on best practices like transparency, recognition, and inclusion will be the long-term winners.
Top HR Tech News of the week
- SHRM PaySolution Provides Organizations and Employees Greater Financial Freedom
- BambooHR Prioritizes Product Innovation With New Executive Appointments
- Mercer Announces Achim Lüder as New Chief People Officer
- TCS’ New Workforce Analytics Solution to Help Companies Attract and Retain the Right Digital Talent
- Acorns Launches Job Finder To Help Millions of Americans Find Work and Earn
- ZoomInfo Wins Three Comparably Awards for Company Culture Excellence
- 15Five Study Shows Managers Don’t Have the Structure to be Effective
- Salesforce Expands Work.com to Help Companies Get Back to Growth and Thrive in the New Normal
- Sprout Social Announces New Integration with Glassdoor
- monday.com Announces Groundbreaking Integration with Adobe
- Citrix and Upwork Expand Collaboration to Power the New World of Work
- Velocity Global Establishes Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Singapore; Appoints Nicholas Yap as Managing Director
- Paradox Grows Executive Team, Adding DLA Piper Partner Stephanie King as Chief Legal Officer and Chief of Staff
- Fountain Expands High-Volume Hiring Platform to Help Employers Navigate New Normal
- JobDiva Integrates with LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect
- Securus Technologies Commits To Hiring Incarcerated And Formerly Incarcerated Women In Partnership With Televerde
- Pulley Closes $10 Million Series A Led by Stripe
- Achievers Builds on Global Leadership in Employee Engagement by Acquiring TemboSocial
- UBS Workplace Wealth Solutions Expands to Provide Corporate Clients With Student Loan Debt, Retirement and Broader Financial Wellness Tools for Their Employees
- Verizon and Generation Partner to Close the Opportunity Gap and Reskill Workers
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
Embrace upskilling and reskilling. The economic downfall has created a strong need among workers to look for ways to secure their employment and continue career growth and longevity. At Wyzant, our tutors have seen an uptick in professionals looking to upskill. By providing learning and development resources through HR resources, employees of small to mid-sized businesses will feel supported and encouraged to succeed in their careers during such an overwhelming time.
Top Articles on Employee Communication Practices, Lessons from Covid-19 and Using Conversational AI for Recruiting!
- 4 Tricks to Instantly Improve How You Communicate with Your Essential Employees
- 5 Things We Learnt from the Covid-19 Crisis: Team BonitaSoft
- Can Your Company Survive a Workplace Harassment or Discrimination Claim?
- Conversational AI in Recruiting: A Good Choice for HR Teams?
- Tech Startup Funding Tips for Women Led Businesses: A Conversation with ecomedes’ CEO and Co-founder, Kathleen Egan
- Cybersecurity Solutions That Boost Remote Work Security and the Overall Remote Work Experience
Driving Business Goals with the Right Sales and Marketing Tactics Helps Create More Impact! Here’s more on what some of the best from the industry are doing, featuring episodes with VanillaSoft, Zilliant, CheckPoint Software!