HR Technology Highlights –> A TecHRseries Round-Up For 12-October-2020: Featuring Zendesk, Cornerstone, HackerRank, Lattice and more
To attract and retain the industry’s best, HR teams need to know where to find best-fit candidates while ensuring a steady flow of candidate profiles are maintained in central systems, as part of their overall talent pipeline management process. How are some of the industry’s best leveraging the newest technologies to fuel talent acquisition and talent management processes?
Find out in this week’s HR Tech highlights:
HR Tech Quotes-of-the-week!
The pandemic has necessitated that our managers hone an acute focus on employee wellbeing. We have developed assistance programs and forums to address new and increased life pressures, and we regularly reinforce our commitment to work-life harmony. Keeping an open discussion about stressful matters that may be affecting employees like Zoom fatigue, parenting while working, and especially deeper societal issues such as racial injustice is paramount at Minim.
“Whether it’s recruiting, onboarding or case management, HR teams must be able to attract and keep top performers. Technology today supports this mission by automating manual processes and integrating operations so that team members can focus on the individuals they are serving. We consistently see HR teams lost in unmanageable masses of emails and messy, siloed processes. The best way HR tech can evolve to alleviate this challenge is by helping to improve efficiency and manage workflows and the solution must be accessible to non-IT team members–as a no-code service,”
–Alessio Alionco, CEO and Founder at Pipefy
Top HR Tech News of the week
- Automation Anywhere Unveils AARI – The First Digital Assistant at Work
- TransparentBusiness, the Leader in Remote Workforce Management Solutions, Becomes a Unicorn
- HireVue Acquires AllyO to Accelerate High-Volume Hiring with its Intelligent Recruiting Chatbot and Automation Solution
- If You Build It, Teams Will Grow: Introducing LeggUP’s Career Health Program Builder for Managers
- Zendesk Prioritizes Workforce Wellbeing Across The Globe With Modern Health
- ServiceNow Unveils “The Work Survey,” A Comprehensive Global View of COVID-19’s Impact on Work
- LandrumHR names Brett Keirstead new CRO
- HackerRank Launches Rank, Rounding out the Industry’s First End-To-End Platform for Tech Hiring
- Cornerstone Hires Chief Diversity Officer
- New Data from Lattice Reveals the Impact of 2020 in Shaping the New World of Work
- Upwork Launches New Video and Podcast Series to Help Businesses and C-suite Leaders Navigate the New World of Work
- Randstad US recognized for championing disability inclusion in the workplace
- Honeywell And Wolters Kluwer Team Up To Help Employees Safely Return To The Workplace
- Yello Recruiting Software Primes for Accelerated Growth with New CEO
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
Using digital communications to build relationships looks very different than using it to get work done. You need something that is more mobile-first than desktop-centric, more about photos and videos than rapid fire texting, and revolves around high quality content rather than high volume, transactional communications. In a more virtual work experience, there’s a huge gap with this – companies have historically not had anything designed for building relationships.
Top Articles on Productivity Management, Working Through Covid-19, Building Resilient Teams!
- A Few Lessons From Managing A Remote Workforce
- Being COVID-Proof: Four Reasons Why the Data and Analytics Industry Will Weather The COVID Storm
- The Key to a More Resilient Organization Is More Resilient Teams
- Tech Solutions to Overcome Productivity Killers in the Workplace
- How do you Improve your Recruiting ROI with Artificial Intelligence?
- Revamping Performance Reviews: A Chat with Keith Kitani, CEO of GuideSpark