Phenom Introduces New Customer Success Model, Prioritizing Strong Value and Positive Outcomes Through Long-Term Partnerships
- Jennifer Bombardier, vice president of talent acquisition at Radian Group Inc: “Phenom provides many resources and solutions to make our onboarding and adoption process a smooth and seamless one. Unlike many software providers, the support doesn’t stop after implementation. Phenom continues to share relevant and timely learning materials, host live work sessions and review our goals and analytics to ensure we’re driving the best results. They continue to be a committed partner.”
- Ashley Blackmore, senior manager of talent acquisition at Newell Brands: “Phenom is more like an extension of our own team, so we don’t feel like we’re always being sold on something. Rather, they know what we need and are there to help. Throughout implementation, and beyond, frequent phone calls and live training sessions have ensured customer service that is above and beyond.”
- Zach Elder, talent acquisition systems optimization lead at FIS Global: “A great piece of software is only as good as the users utilizing it. A thoughtful and consistent adoption plan is critical to ensure users are set up for success. Together with Phenom, FIS leveraged a combination of instructor-led training — reinforced through hands-on exercises and gamification — to accelerate our adoption efforts.”
HR Technology News: Falling Colors Hiring Accelerated Through the Pandemic
“CORE is the new standard for how software companies should support their customers,” said Hari Bayireddy, co-founder and COO at Phenom. “It is built on transparency, encouraging the celebration of success and the analysis of outcomes. Through CORE, Phenom will continue to provide the kind of attentive partnership that software adopters deserve, and we hope other SaaS companies follow the same model.”
CORE accelerates how fast customers transform their talent experience with the Phenom platform. In 2020, TXM was adopted by 25,000 recruiters, talent marketers, and hiring managers — helping them hire over 2 million people and engage over 3 million employees. Additionally, Phenom customers have leveraged TXM to drive the following key outcomes:
- A media company increased completed applications by 300%.
- A healthcare company hired 451 critical nurses over just seven weeks.
- A conglomerate fueled over 6,500 internal referrals per month.
- A logistics company decreased time to fill for internal hiring by 20%.
- A software corporation automated 90% of interview scheduling, saving 24,000 hours.
- A hospitality company engaged 18,000 candidates through chatbot, reducing the time to apply by 78%.
- A technology company experienced a 25% decrease in time to fill by using talent CRM campaigns.
- An entertainment company drove 33,000 visits to their alumni portal, resulting in 900 applications.
HR Technology News: DecisionHR Forms Strategic Partnership with HealthPass New York