SocialChorus, creator of the FirstUp digital employee experience platform, has announced that author, journalist and culture analyst Malcom Gladwell will be the keynote speaker for the company’s first annual Attune Digital Employee Experience Summit. The two-day virtual event will delve into the dramatic changes to work that are happening post-2020, and explore how employees and companies can thrive in this brave new digital world.
HR Technology News: Terminix Internship Named To Top 100 Best Internships In America By WayUp
“The hybrid, work-from-anywhere environment is here to stay, which is complicating employee engagement and creating friction for workers.” explained Nicole Alvino, co-founder and chief strategy officer at SocialChorus. “Although it’s more challenging, it’s more important than ever to provide a modern, intuitive digital employee experience that enables both desk and frontline workers. This is the single most impactful factor in today’s new working model.” A recent survey by the company found that as many as 72% of essential frontline workers aren’t as digitally enabled as desk workers, so equipping them with the right technology will likely be a top priority in 2021.
To help IT, HR and communications professionals navigate successfully in this rapidly evolving climate, SocialChorus has developed a variety of sessions at Attune to address critical topics. Sessions will feature a who’s who of experts including leaders from the world’s largest employers to visionaries charting new paths for industry.
As a technology company that shapes employee experience and employee communications, SocialChorus has long sought to change how organizations think about connecting with their people. Gladwell, known for challenging common thinking and turning assumptions about the business world upside down, was a natural fit as the event’s headliner.
“When it comes to reexamining how people, cultures and companies work, there’s no one more compelling than Malcolm Gladwell,” said SocialChorus CMO Andrew Nester. “We are thrilled that he accepted our invitation to headline Attune, and we’re looking forward to a thought-provoking keynote address.”
In addition, the virtual conference will offer two full days of content on Tuesday April 13 and Wednesday, April 14. In light of the challenges of the post-COVID era, SocialChorus is giving access to the event to as many professionals and organizations as possible. This year’s Attune summit is free of charge to all, though attendees must still register in advance.
Attendees will learn how to:
1. Use technology to create a more flexible workforce that can quickly move between tasks and pivot to new priorities
2. Digitally enable essential frontline employees and workers in the field
3. Increase equity by creating a 2-way conversation between workers and companies
4. Build an actionable feedback loop for continuous improvement of the organization
5. Empower employees and give them a voice through content creation
6. Create relevance for every worker using targeting, personalization and communications best practices
7. Use agile listening and workforce intelligence to measure initiative performance
8. Build a seamless, personalized digital employee experience
9. Increase employee engagement using behavioral science
10. Foster cross-functional collaboration between IT, HR and communicators
In addition, the conference will cover timely topics, including remote work and DEI, and offer opportunities for Q&A and peer engagement. The first annual Attune will be fully virtual, but future years will offer a blend of digital and in-person sessions.