Kronos Incorporated announced a trio of new honors for the Kronos Workforce Ready human capital management (HCM) cloud suite, which has been recognized by Constellation Research, G2 Crowd, and TrustRadius as a top solution for human resources (HR) and payroll.
HR Technology Interview: TecHR Interview with Patrick Van Der Mijl, Co-Founder at Speakap
- Constellation Research, a leading technology research and advisory firm, recently named Workforce Ready to its Constellation ShortList™ for Payroll for North American small and midsized businesses.
- The Constellation ShortList recognizes payroll service providers who help both employees better understand and manage their paychecks and payroll managers to efficiently manage the payroll process in the cloud.
- G2 Crowd honored Workforce Ready as a leader in the Best HR Management Suites software category for Winter 2019.
- The Best HR Management Suites category highlights organizations that deliver exceptional core human resources, talent acquisition, and/or performance management solutions. Leaders are determined by user satisfaction reviews.
- Business technology review site TrustRadius has named Workforce Ready a top-rated solution in two categories: HR Management and Payroll.
- TrustRadius compiles unbiased user reviews based on criteria such as usability, performance, support, and implementation.
- Workforce Ready delivers HR, workforce management, and payroll in a unified cloud platform with a single employee record. It features a fully responsive user experience that adapts across mobile phones, tablets, and computers, allowing all users to complete important actions from anywhere, at any time.
- Predictive analytics delivered by Workforce Ready, including Employee Perspectives powered by AIMEE – the artificial intelligence engine for managers and employees – deliver real-time insights that help frontline managers and HR leaders collaborate more closely to better develop, compensate, engage, and retain top talent.
- The award-winning Kronos customer success program leads, connects, and empowers organizations to realize the full value of their HCM investment, beginning at implementation with Kronos Paragon, a proprietary implementation methodology, and offering innovative programs throughout the customer journey, such as Kronos Community, a thriving online hub for product information and peer-driven collaboration.
HR Technology Interview: Jumpstart 2019: TecHR Interview with Tracy Malingo, SVP of Product Strategy at Verint
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos
“Our customer-first philosophy guides everything we do at Kronos. In addition to driving new innovations in predictive analytics, usability, and performance, we have an obligation to our customers to deliver unparalleled service and support. We’re honored to once again be recognized as a leader and top-rated HCM provider by our customers and especially proud that employees who use Kronos HCM solutions as part of their job every day rank us highly through G2 Crowd and TrustRadius.”
- Holger Mueller, principal analyst and vice president, Constellation Research
“With data collection, human resources, time and attendance, and payroll, Kronos offers small and midsized organizations a true single-vendor approach to human capital management that spans the entire workforce, whether paid hourly or salary, part-time or full-time. In addition to streamlining the entire punch to paycheck process, the unified platform approach by Kronos simplifies implementations, reduces integrations, and provides accurate, real-time data for predictive analytics.”
- Kara Kennedy, director of market research, G2 Crowd
“Workforce Ready has been named a Leader in G2 Crowd’s Winter 2019 HR Management Suites Grid Report. In reviews, Kronos users gave Workforce Ready high satisfaction ratings, particularly for payroll and time & attendance features, as well as their ease of use.”
- Megan Headley, vice president of research, TrustRadius
“Workforce Ready has earned two Top Rated awards for HR Management Software and Payroll Software from TrustRadius, based entirely on customer feedback. Reviewers on TrustRadius value Workforce Ready’s robust reporting capabilities, easy access for employees with its mobile application and self-service portal, and integrations with data import systems.”
HR Technology News: A Forward-Thinking Move as Bayard Adds Daniel O’Neill as Youngest Vice President