Women in Public Relations in North America Announces Inaugural Leadership Conference for Female Executives
Organized by Canadian Women in Public Relations and American Women in Public Relations
The Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations and the Organization of American Women in Public Relations have developed a new annual leadership conference, designed to meet the professional education needs of female executives and to provide valuable insights for career growth.
The inaugural conference will be held virtually on October 6, 2021, from 10 a.m. PT to 5 p.m. PT, and will bring together public relations professionals to share experiences, and to advocate for major issues directly affecting women working in the PR industry today.
HR Technology News: Employers Need a Break With the Past to Trigger the “Great Rehire”
“As we host our inaugural conference online in 2021, we look forward to offering attendees the same engaging event program, networking, and learning opportunities. Hosting our first conference online presents our organization with the unique opportunity to connect with our global community without boundaries. We are looking forward to hosting this new annual leadership conference to help shape the future of our profession,” explained Talia Beckett-Davis, Founder and CEO of Women in PR North America.
Conference speakers are leading career professionals that want to help female executives move into a leadership position. The conference will also appeal to any women working in the workforce that are looking for leadership training.
HR Technology News: Elements Global Services Expands Leadership Team With New C-Suite Hires
Women in Public Relations Leadership Conference Sessions Include:
- Deborah Stellingwerff, Career Coach: Personal Leadership to Bounce Back from (and avoid) Burnout
- Michelle Enjoli, Career Coach: How to Improve Your Net Promoter Score as a Professional
- Stéphanie Virchaux, Empowerment Certified Coach: How To Use Emotional Intelligence To Improve Your Leadership
- Vicky Boudreau, CEO & Founding Partner of bicom: Learn How To Seize Opportunities While Maintaining Your Unique Personality
- Jessica Manca, Managing Mindspaces Coaching: How to Bring Your Ultimate Future Forward in Your Career
- Michele Dye, CEO Dyenamic Career Goals: Calm the Chaos at Work
- Sarah Mawji, Global Brand and Senior Media Consultant: Personal Brand Awareness For Your Career
Organized by Talia Beckett-Davis, CEO of Women in PR North America; Therés Amee, CEO of Prowess Productions Inc; and Annmarie Mercieri Colonna, Founder of AMC Consulting, the Women in Public Relations Leadership Conference provides the opportunity for business leaders to network with like-minded professionals, exchange ideas, and discuss how to overcome career challenges.