Digital credentials leader bolsters workforce analytics and skills visibility for the enterprise
Credly, the leader in digital credentials, announces Credly 360, a new offering that provides the most reliable workforce analytics and skills visibility available for enterprises. Powered by the world’s largest network of verified skills, Credly 360 allows organizations to better understand, engage and retain talent.
HR Technology News: TecHRseries Interview with Daniel Oppong, Founder at OhanaHealth
According to McKinsey, 87% of executives said they face a skills gap in the workplace. Companies must find ways to evaluate talent and close internal gaps to remain competitive. Credly 360 is specifically designed to act as a source of truth for an organization’s talent pool. With the insights derived from Credly 360, business leaders are able to successfully:
- Create workforce connections by inviting their workforce to share their earned digital credentials with the organization.
- Access verified skills data for a robust understanding of the verified skills and credentials people have received from both internal and external sources.
- Build an internal workforce directory so the company can find the right talent based on trusted data about skills and capabilities.
- Identify skills gaps and opportunities by analyzing the data to better understand the opportunities among their workforce.
- Make data-driven HCM decisions with full visibility into when their workforce acquires a new skill or earns a new certification.
“The workforce has significantly shifted over the last few months and as a result, it’s more important than ever for organizations to have a clear understanding of the verified knowledge and skills of its employees,” said Jonathan Finkelstein, CEO of Credly. “That’s a feat easier said than done, which is why we have expanded Credly’s product suite to include Credly 360. The Credly network now offers enterprises the ability to gain a holistic, in-depth view into their workforce, allowing them to make the data-driven decisions that help their organization thrive.”