HR Technology Highlights –> A TecHRseries Round-Up For 25-January-2021: Featuring Citrix, Randstad, PeopleStrategy, iCIMS and more!
Covid-19 has not only taught business and HR leaders how to find new ways to adapt in a changing economic climate, it has revamped the way companies are not structuring their workforce, tasks and employee well-being needs.
There’s more to catch in this week’s HR and HR Tech highlight:
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
Hiring is a full-time job and taking the short cut when doing so won’t yield the best possible team. You definitely can find people who can do a job based on a job description but these aren’t always the right people. –Ben Forgan, CEO and Co-founder at Hologram
Top HR Tech News of the week: 18th to 22nd Jan 2021!
- Businesses Continue to Struggle to Find Qualified Talent Despite Millions of Individuals Looking to Re-Enter the Workforce
- Citrix to Acquire Wrike, Delivering Modern Digital Workspace and Advancing Future of Work
- Recruiter.com Video Now Available on SAP® App Center
- CipherHealth Releases COVID-19 Vaccine Communications Solutions to Keep Communities, Patients, Staff and Caregivers
- iCIMS Introduces Video Studio for Enterprises Worldwide
- PeopleStrategy Names Industry Vet Jim Prekop as new CEO
- Cognitus Brings Award-Winning Talent Management Solution to SAP Customers in North America
- Randstad US Promotes Graig Paglieri to Chief Executive Officer of Randstad Technologies Group (RTG)
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
When the COVID-19 hit, companies quickly learned how flexible their systems were (or were not) to handle this new reality. New labor laws went into effect almost overnight – and are still changing constantly – and HR departments were scrambling to figure out how to make sure they were compliant with the new rules. Hazard pay and staffing requirements needed to be adjusted frequently and with little notice as the environment changed. These experiences have made more companies realize the importance of a robust and flexible workforce management system that can quickly and easily adapt to sudden change and ensure compliance. –Mike Morini, CEO at Workforce Software
Top Articles on Tech Hiring Challenges, Chatbots in HR Tech, and 2021 Employee Wellness Trends!
- Chatbots in Hiring and Their Impact on Global Recruitment and HR Tech
- Top Challenges to Avoid in Tech, when Hiring Developers
- Why Should Gen Z Use Technology To Lay The Groundwork For Future Careers
- How to Invest in Employee Wellness Without Breaking the Bank
- How do you Manage Anxiety during a Job Search?
- HR’s Role in Supporting Company Sustainability
We’ve Got Some Exciting Conversations for you On The SalesStar Podcast, Including a Special Guest Episode with Xactly and Salesforce. Hear More: