HR Technology Highlights –> A TecHRseries Round-Up For 03-August-2020: Featuring Randstad, Domo, RingCentral, Goco And Much More…
The last few weeks have witnessed a whole lot of changing investments in HR Tech and innovations in how tech is being used to enhance overall company cultures. With cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence, refined analytics and now Covid-19 changing the way HR Tech is consumed or the need for it remodeled, here are some latest weekly highlights to help you stay updated.
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
We’ve found three practices to be the most helpful in maintaining our workplace and company culture. First, we intentionally over-communicate by sharing updates and company plans using a variety of tools (video, newsletter, email, etc.). We want to be as helpful and transparent as possible. Second, we set expectations in advance. This includes having open and honest discussions about goals, which we do through regular check-ins and updates on company performance. Lastly, we survey staff and incorporate their feedback by working to remove any roadblocks they’re experiencing, and we share their successes to let our people know that we hear and support them. –Orkideh Shahidi, Vice President, People Operations at SADA
Top HR Tech News of the week
- Randstad US and AMN Healthcare Partnership Addresses Increasing Talent Gaps in Healthcare Hiring Market
- Domo Becomes Founding Member of New ParityPledge to Increase Ethnic Diversity
- Paradox Bolsters Board of Directors, Adding Former Workday and SAP Executives, and a Renowned Stanford University Professor
- Gunjan Aggarwal Joins RingCentral as Chief People Officer
- tilr ™ Launches New App Matching Job-Seeker Skills to Employment Opportunities In Real-Time
- GoCo Introduces New HR Workflows Innovation
- HG Insights’ Elizabeth Cholawsky Wins Comparably’s 2020 Best CEO for Women and Diversity Awards
- Fullstack Academy Brings Coding and Cybersecurity Training to the Bay Area by Partnering with Cal State East Bay
- Cloudera Foundation Announces 3-Year Grant Partnership With Urban Institute
- Phenom Launches HR Resiliency Playbooks & Products to Help Employers Acquire, Upskill & Redistribute Talent Virtually
- Hired Partners with Fiddler to Pioneer Responsible AI for Hiring
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
COVID-19 has completely upended work and has caused a seismic collision with home life, leaving both employers and employees to play roles they never imagined playing before. HR/Benefits leaders became “Corporate Caregivers” overnight, while parents became tutors, guidance counselors, and special needs advocates. Adult children became long-term care analysts, home safety specialists, and mental health counselors. All were untrained and thrown into the fray. Never before has caregiver support been more mission critical to the well-being of families and business continuity for their employers.
From the TecHRseries Team
- Top Metrics to Help You Measure your Recruiting ROI
- HR Tech Tools That Can Provide Data-Driven Hiring Insights For Global Hiring Teams
- Here’s Why the Future of HR Depends on Efficient Automation
- How to Arrange an Effective Schedule for IT Service Desk Employees?