A Week in HR Tech – TecHR Round-up for 13-April-2020 – Featuring Brightcove, Movius, Ultimate Software, ThinkWhy and More
The global workforce across industries is choosing to take things one day at a time given the growing concerns around the Coronavirus pandemic. While some governments are extending their nation’s lockdown orders, others are struggling with rising numbers of diseases amid growing economic uncertainties.
Tech companies, including HR Tech providers are coming up with solutions to try and ease the pressures the workforce is forced to undergo at the moment.
Catch more HR Technology highlights from the week that went by…
“The past 10 years has given us the rise of the Chief People Officer, increasing competitiveness in hiring and investment in employee engagement, as well as an explosion of interest in people analytics. Because of this, HR today is in a place similar to where marketing was a decade ago.”
- Brightcove Helps Streamline Employee Video Communications With New App
- Movius adopts IBM Public Cloud to Scale Communications
- Crowe LLP Appoints Its First Chief Diversity Officer
- Aon Launches Interactive Web App to Calculate Impact of Covid-19
- More than Two-Thirds of American Workforce Are Worried About Job Loss Due to Covid-19
- SAS Releases Free Online Learnings
- SaaS Platform ThinkWhy Welcome Jay Denton as Senior Vice President of Business Intelligence
“For the last decade, we’ve seen organizations increasingly realize that their talent pool is global. They need to find the best talent, regardless of location, and quickly get them on board. They need to think globally to retain and develop top talent – or risk losing out to competitors that will. And time and time again, we’ve seen organizations struggle to tie these talent aspirations to best-in-class delivery across their global mobility function.”
Grab more excerpts from this TecHR Interview with Steve Black, Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer at Topia
- Can Business Leaders and Business Owners Avoid Laying Off Employees During the Covid-19 Outbreak? Here’s the answer.
- Guest author – Scott Absher, Co-Founder and CEO of ShiftPixy, Writes about Rethinking Human Capital in the Gig Economy
- Guest author – Cheryl Trbula, VP of HR for Asure Writes On The Four Ways HR Automation Can Help Your Business Stay Lean During COVID-19