Remote Learning, In-classroom And Hybrid Instruction: DTEN Offers Best-in-Class Video Collaboration Technology For Educators
More than 1,000 education professionals attended a virtual session highlighting DTEN technology at the Zoom Summer Academy.
DTEN presented best-in-breed video conferencing solutions, designed to enable quality, interactive instruction, at the recent Zoom Summer Academy. Entitled “How to Supercharge Your Educators with Secure, Best-in-Class Technology and Collaboration Tools,” the virtual session took place on July 30th, 2020.
HR Technology News: TecHRseries Interview with Iain Moffat, Chief Global Officer at People First
“DTEN and Zoom are changing the game for teachers and students through our combined powerful, intuitive video collaboration tools,” said Nia Celestin, Head of Marketing at DTEN. “Remote learning, in-classroom and hybrid instruction — our solutions address the flexible educational scenarios required during this pandemic.”
Celestin shared multiple benefits of DTEN technology: all-in-one functionality for complete video collaboration in a single device; built-in tools for interactive collaboration; plug and play set-up for easy deployment; and, hardware exclusively designed and optimized for Zoom.
“Through our partnership, Zoom and DTEN create an immersive experience benefiting educators and students alike,” stated Anne Keehn, Global Education Lead at Zoom. “No matter where the teaching takes place, our focus is on enabling teachers to deliver impactful and engaging instruction and ensuring student learning is supported.”
HR Technology News: Minimize the Number of Regular Meetings with Virtual Stand-ups
To bolster these goals, Celestin shared additional features shared by all DTEN products:
- Life-like video from smart camera technology, allowing teachers to see their entire class in detail. Instructors are able to read facial cues and assess student engagement.
- Crystal-clear audio through multiple microphone arrays, plus advanced features such as noise reduction, echo cancellation and audio augmentation.
- Enhanced participation through document sharing and whiteboarding: instructors can Illustrate lessons, annotate documents, even share and interact with multi-media content.
DTEN technology is available in multiple sizes and configurations: DTEN D7 (Windows-based, available in 55″ and 75″ sizes); DTEN ON (Android-based, available in 55″); and, Zoom for Home – DTEN ME (27″ personal, desktop device.)
Celestin noted the DTEN sales team is well versed in assisting “educators choose the right technology for district, school or individual needs.” She also announced two incentives to encourage educators:
- Free 30-day trial of DTEN ON 55″ with DTEN’s Stay Connected program.
- 10% discount on all DTEN ON or DTEN D7 55″ hard