Replicon Unveils ZeroTime: Revolutionary AI-powered Automatic Time Tracking for the Global Workforce
ZeroTime Liberates Employees From Manual Time Tracking to Boost Data Accuracy and Employee Productivity
Replicon announced the launch of ZeroTime, a new revolution in time tracking, that enables organizations to modernize their time tracking process with AI/ML technology. It liberates employees from manual timesheets by automatically capturing their work and time data across more than 100 work applications, thus maximizing employee productivity and customer engagement.
The widespread adoption of hybrid work and the resulting proliferation of digital apps has deepened the need for automating the time capture process. With solutions powered by ZeroTime, organizations can rapidly respond to changing business needs with granular, real-time visibility into their workforce planning and performance.
ZeroTime provides the ability to:
- Automatically collect employee time data from collaboration and productivity tools by Microsoft, Google, Zoom, Jira, Slack, Asana, Adobe, and more.
- Assemble pre-filled timesheets that employees can review and submit.
- Custom reconstruct employees’ work week across multiple projects for accurate project costing.
- Accurately capture 100% of your employees’ work time across projects for accurate billing and payroll management.
- Gain granular, real-time visibility into their current projects for better resource management.
- Leverage accurate time data to confidently forecast resource capacity to undertake new projects and optimize project bidding.
“ZeroTime is an organically built innovation designed to liberate employees from traditional timesheets,” Lakshmi Raj, Co-CEO at Replicon, said. “It seamlessly connects with Replicon products to automate the time capture process using AI and ML technology. At Replicon, we believe that employee time is a strategic asset and ZeroTime liberates your employees from filling timesheets manually,” she added.
HR Technology News: Work.software Adds Ed Lawrence as Sales Executive
Global businesses use Replicon to benefit from:
- A single source of truth for time with global governance
- A cloud-based solution that is secure, reliable and scalable to one million employees
- Modern interfaces and user experience tailored to each group and location
- Native mobile apps for employee tracking and manager approvals
- Full real-time visibility into project time data for billing across all groups
- Out-of-the-box support for statutory pay rules in 250+ jurisdictions
- A global solution with multi-lingual and multi-currency support
- Speed of delivery and ability to integrate with any ecosystem
Raj Narayanswamy, Co-CEO at Replicon, said, “ZeroTime enables organizations to transform their hybrid workforce into engaged, agile and high-performing teams. It creates a compelling value proposition for organizations looking to improve their employee experience and customer success in the new normal.”
HR Technology News: HR Technology Highlights – HR Tech Daily Round-Up For 14-Dec-2021