ezPaycheck payroll software accommodates small business owners as a faster way to process payroll and tax form processing in one quality application. Get the details by visiting halfpricesoft.com
New ezPaycheck 2021-2022 bundle version from Halfpricesoft.com is now available to speed up payroll and tax form filing for small business owners and HR staff. Get payroll and tax forms all in one simple and inexpensive software package.
“By utilizing the latest EzPaycheck 2021-2022 bundle version, business owners will be able to quickly process tax forms and payroll, in-house. ”explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of Halfpricesoft.com
HR Technology News: HR Technology Highlights – HR Tech Daily Round-Up For 20-Oct-2021
ezPaycheck business payroll software is an innovative and inexpensive application catering to small and midsize business owners new to payroll processing. The graphical interface allows Human Resources and business owners to print paychecks as well as W2, W3, 940, 941 forms all within one software application.
New and seasoned business owners are invited to visit https://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
and download ezPaycheck for up to 30 days with no cost or obligation. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
Some of the features available in ezPaycheck payroll software are:
● Auto-fill data feature
● Assign multiple pay rates to employees for varying shifts, assignments or projects.
● Newly updated data import/export feature to use ezPaycheck data with other applications
● Multi-user network versions available (Additional cost)
● Updated tax tables for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
● Three popular printing formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
● Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941 (Copy A W2 and W3 Required)
● Masks employee Social Security numbers on check stubs
● Flexibility for special tax deduction needs