ClickUp Revolutionizes Team Collaboration With All New Whiteboards and Revamped Docs for Modern Teams
- Whiteboards and Docs Allows Teams to Unleash Their Creativity Together and Turn Ideas Into Coordinated Actions
ClickUp, the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform, announced the launch of Whiteboards, as well as major updates to Docs, at the company’s annual productivity conference, LevelUp. These new and enhanced product offerings work seamlessly with the entire ClickUp platform to support the company’s mission to make the world more productive.
Just last month, the company raised $400 million in Series C funding the largest funding round of its kind within the workplace productivity market — to reshape how teams work and give businesses a competitive edge. In today’s world where people are more distributed than ever, these capabilities make it incredibly easy for teams to collaborate, even when they’re far apart.
HR Technology News: HR Technology Highlights – HR Tech Daily Round-Up For 10-Nov-2021
“With so many teams today working in hybrid environments, productivity applications have come to play a critical role in driving collaboration,” says Zeb Evans, CEO and Founder of ClickUp. “Legacy tools in this market lack in one key area: turning ideas into actual work. With ClickUp Whiteboards and Docs, we’re changing the game by enabling teams to turn their ideas into actionable projects in real-time, all within ClickUp. We’re excited to see the positive impact of these announcements on our users’ productivity.”
With the rise of remote work, virtual whiteboards have become an indispensable tool for distributed teams to brainstorm and share ideas. In fact, the global interactive whiteboards market is expected to reach $2.31 billion by 2025. With ClickUp Whiteboards, teams can now brainstorm, share ideas, and most importantly execute on project plans all in one place.
Key highlights include:
- Real-time collaboration: Distributed teams can brainstorm ideas and map out projects with complete visibility into all team members’ edits and cursor movements — as if they were in the same room.
- Rich editing: Add content to Whiteboards in a variety of ways, including drawings, text, shapes, notes, images, and other media files.
- Turn ideas to action: Move work forward by converting objects added to Whiteboards directly into ClickUp tasks with the click of a button.
HR Technology News: AllianceHCM Releases Vaccination Tracker to Aid Companies Amid Continuing COVID Concerns
Docs have historically been one of the most frequently used products within the ClickUp platform. Powered by customer feedback, these new updates take Docs to the next level. The addition of over 50 new features enables users to unleash their creativity to create documents, wikis, and knowledge bases with more flair.
Key highlights include:
- Organize Docs: Documents can now appear alongside Folders and Lists in the ClickUp sidebar to put whatever information your teams need right at their fingertips.
- Customizable design: Users have far more control over the look and feel of their Docs with new settings for typography, cover images, header sections, stats, comments, page protections, and more.
- Contextual headers: Build connections and see relationships between Docs, Tasks, and Contributors automatically within the document header.
HR Technology News: EmployBridge to Acquire Hire Dynamics