Having robust ethics and compliance (E&C) training is critical for a workforce that deals with ethical choices every day. It ensures that the company and employees are protected and are able to adapt to new and evolving challenges. However, businesses face diverse obstacles in implementing adequate ethics and compliance training programs. Strategic planning and high amounts of patience & energy are required to managing these challenges.
As such, a pioneer in the E&C space, LRN corporation has launched Ethics Essentials, a new offering designed to help companies effectively meet their E&C training challenges. The new package offers excellent E&C education and software. It also places minimal demands on internal resources as it created to be a frictionless, fast rollout.
HR Technology News: Flatfile Raises $35 Million in Series A Funding Led by Scale Venture Partners
Ethics Essentials stands on the E&C data collected by LRN from 286 companies and 8.1 million course completions. Consequently, the solution empowers businesses to easily meet regulatory requirements and reduce risk while leading with ethical principles and promoting a culture of compliance within their organizations.
“For many companies, particularly those with small ethics and compliance teams, deploying a highly effective E&C program has long been a challenge,” said Matt Plass, Global Head of Segments at LRN. “Until now, they’ve been faced with lengthy implementation times, and overly complex content configurations. We’ve looked at the data and met with many of our existing partners to develop a packaged solution that simplifies the development and delivery of a truly impactful E&C program.”
LRN’s Ethics Essentials provides a data-driven selection of nine critical E&C courses, tailored to provide regional and language relevance. All include additional learning campaign assets – such as videos, gaming challenges, and infographics – to aid with knowledge retention and raise E&C awareness.
The Ethics Essentials courses feature:
- Code of Conduct: a critical course that allows a choice of topics to align with an organization’s code.
- Anti-Harassment: a comprehensive course to meet requirements for U.S. Federal and U.S. States including CA, NY, ME, CT, IL, DE, as well as the UK, India, and Canada.
- Seven foundational courses: Anti-Bribery, Anti-Trust, Cyber Security, Conflicts of Interest, Data Privacy,
- Ethical Workplace, GDPR, Trade Compliance, and Workplace Diversity.
- Translations into Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, and Dutch. Other languages are available on demand.
- Customizations: Options for incorporating branding, policy, and hotline information.
“Too often, E&C training is outdated and boring, resulting in low employee engagement and high levels of dissatisfaction. Most training is designed to teach definitions – and fails to result in retention and application of knowledge,” said Marie Burke, Chief Content Officer at LRN. “Instead, E&C education – regardless of company size or budget – should be engaging, have a modern look, address ‘grey areas,’ and be interactive. I’m so thrilled that we can put the best E&C education in the market in front of a new audience.”
Ethics Essentials offers access to a strong SaaS platform, Catalyst, in addition to its educational content. It can be used along with an existing LMS or as a robust standalone LMS to launch, manage, automate and measure the performance of an E&C program.
The LRN Catalyst SaaS platform provides:
- Customized employee learning site: an intuitive platform that is mobile-ready, section 508 and WCAG accessible, custom-branded, and scalable.
- Program Management: simple course deployment, automated assignments, employee communications, and integrated data.
- Detailed data analytics: the capability to measure program performance, track completions, spot risk areas, understand learner interactions, and report on program effectiveness.
Since 1994, LRN has helped over 25 million people at more than 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and make ethical decisions and has also helped hundreds of companies foster ethical, responsible, and inclusive cultures. As a global company, LRN works with organizations in more than 100 countries.