Workday, Inc. a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, announced the return of Workday Rising, the company’s flagship customer . The conference is being held virtually and in-person from Sept. 12-15, 2022, in Orlando, Fla. In addition to the in-person component, Workday Rising will now feature two digital paths – the Digital Discovery Pass and the Global Digital Access Pass – so virtual attendees can choose how, where, and when they want to engage in the robust content and experiences from the conference.
At Workday Rising, attendees will come together – digitally and in-person – to learn how to leverage Workday to not just adapt to change, but to drive change in today’s dynamic world. The conference will feature hundreds of learning opportunities including industry and customer case studies, interactive courses, deep-dive product demonstrations, and sessions to network and share ideas, best practices, and strategies.
Building on the In-Person Experience with Two Digital Paths
This year’s Workday Rising will feature two digital paths – the Digital Discovery Pass and the Global Digital Access Pass. With the Digital Discovery Pass, virtual attendees will have livestream and on-demand access to most Workday Rising keynotes. Global Digital Access Pass holders will have livestream and on-demand access to more than 300 Workday Rising sessions – including most keynotes – and the ability to network and engage in real-time discussions with their peers directly in the digital platform.
Workday Rising keynotes that will be livestreamed include:
- Tuesday, Sept. 13
- 9:00 a.m. ET: The Workday Innovation Keynote, hosted by Aneel Bhusri, Workday co-founder, co-CEO, and chairman, and Chano Fernandez, Workday co-CEO, will showcase the company’s vision for the future and how Workday partners with its customers and ecosystem to fuel innovation.
- 10:45 a.m ET: Industry Keynotes, featuring Workday executives, customers, and partners discussing insights and methods to navigate the changing world for industries including financial services, healthcare, higher education, manufacturing, professional and business services, public sector, retail, and technology and media.
- 12:00 p.m ET: Role-Based Vision Keynotes, covering the pressing trends, challenges, and opportunities facing the offices of Finance, HR, and IT.
- 1:30 p.m ET: Product, Strategy, and Vision Keynotes, for key Workday solutions.
- Wednesday, Sept. 14
- 9:00 a.m ET: Customer Changemaker Keynote featuring Workday customer executives who have broken barriers and championed change within their organization.
HR Technology News: HR Tech RADAR 2021: Top 250 HR SaaS Technology Companies You Should Follow
Workday Rising Sponsors and Exhibitors
Workday partners are an essential part of Workday Rising and whether it’s through consulting services, partnering with innovators that complement our products, or co-creating innovative solutions, they are a key component in supporting our joint customers on their transformation journeys.
At Workday Rising, the company will host the Workday Experience and Expo where customers can meet a variety of advisory, channel, services, software, and venture partners to discuss their business goals and learn how to extend the value of their Workday investments.
Workday partner sponsors and exhibitors at Workday Rising include:
- Titanium Sponsors – Accenture; Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company; Deloitte; KPMG; and PwC
- Platinum Sponsors – Alight Solutions LLC; Beamery; IBM; Kainos; and Paradox
- Gold Sponsors – ADP, Inc; Avaap; CrossVue; DocuSign; ERPA; Huron; Hyland; Intecrowd; Invisors; Mercer; OneSource Virtual; and Phenom
- Silver Sponsors – Ascend; CloudPay; O.C. Tanner; Prevedere; RapidIT-Cloudbera (RIC Genie); Safeguard Global; TopBloc; Unum; Vertex Inc.; and Workato
- Signature Sponsors – Accu-Time Systems, Inc.; Achievers; Armanino; BetterUp; Blink-The Frontline Experts; BNB; Boomi; Business Software, Inc.; CIC Plus; dormakaba Workforce Solutions; eduMe; First Advantage; Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX); Guidehouse; Hexaware Technologies; HireRight; HireVue; iiPay Ltd; Legion; Macrospect; Neeyamo; Nelnet Campus Commerce; Papaya Global; RAMCO SYSTEMS; Remy Corporations; SeekOut; Sterling; and ZKTeco
- Exhibitors – Accurate Background; Active Cyber; alchemy; Appcast; Argos Multilingual; Auditoria.AI; Avalara; Broadbean Technology; CapTech Ventures; Inc.; Cisive; CollegeNET; Emissary.ai; eQuest; GR8 People; Health Qlix Incorporated; HiredScore; Impact Advisors; IntelAgree; Loop Works, LLC; OwnBackup; Pagero; Prodigo Solutions; QueBIT; Radancy; Rootstock Software; SkyHive; TCP Software; Tecsys; TMF Group; TouchNet; Training Orchestra / Training Resource Management System; Transact; UiPath; and ZipRecruiter
In addition, many Workday Ventures partners are sponsoring Workday Rising, including: Aisera Inc.; Auditoria.AI; Automation Anywhere; Beamery; BetterUp; Blink; Clari; eduMe; Expent Inc.; FinLync; Flatfile; Landit; League; Legion; NorthStar; Noyo Technologies; OneTrust; Papaya Global; Paradox; Pipeline Equity; Prevedere; Pymetrics; Securiti; SkyHive; Sora; Strivr; TealBook; Topia; Wellthy; Workato; and WorkBoard.
Comment on the News
“At Workday Rising, our community comes together to share ideas and learn from one another which is so important, especially in this dynamic environment. We’ll celebrate our customers by shining a light on stories about changemakers—those who have helped champion positive change within their organizations,” said Christine Cefalo, chief marketing officer, Workday. “We are thrilled to bring Workday Rising back – in-person and digitally – helping create even more opportunities for collaboration as our customers navigate and thrive in this changing world.”