SpiraLinks Corporation Releases Version 8.6.1 of FocalReview Compensation and Performance Management Suite
SpiraLinks Corporation is pleased to announce version 8.6.1 of FocalReview for use by Total Reward & HR professionals administering employee Compensation Planning and Employee Performance Management processes.
SpiraLinks FocalReview v8.6.1 continues to expand as SpiraLinks takes input from clients and industry experts, adding new features & functionality, complementing the existing best-of-breed application.
New features for v8.6.1 include but not limited to:
- Improved Import APIs for Performance, Merit, Promotion, & Adjustments
- Compensation Module has improved Worksheet Summary configuration, business logic configuration, and individual employee compensation letters
- Performance Module extended for increased DB character limits, more 360 degree review functionality, additional Goal Alignment, & added Approval workflow
- Upload data from any source or export data to any payroll or HRIS
- UI further streamlined for user/role creation, history popups, and user preferences
- Query Analyzer features expanded and new reports added
- On request Budget Allocation for each hierarchy view
“Dynamic and versatile platform which is very user friendly… The customer service is excellent, with rapid turnaround of requests. The team is dedicated to ensuring the best possible user experience and are a pleasure to work with.” Head of Rewards
“Simple implementation, great customer support and flexible functionality… The ease at setting up security and profiles and the fact I know who has access to what data allows us to sleep at night.” HR Manager
“I’ve implemented FocalReview at 2 companies, including my current employer. The software can be configured to do exactly what we need… The support team is fantastic, consistently going above and beyond to accommodate changes or updates.” Comp Manager
FocalReview® provides the following existing benefits to all its clients:
- Control labor costs by giving visibility into the organization and talent pipeline, integrated with performance and marketing survey data.
- Reduce errors. FocalReview enables companies to optimize budgets, improve compliance, reduce manual errors and waste less time on fragmented spreadsheets throughout its multi -level approval process thanks to preconfigured compensation criteria by budget and department.
- Equity integration by providing visibility into outstanding unvested equity values alongside vested fixed pay, variable pay and other compensation elements. That paints the canvas for managers at the time of focal recommendation, providing them with access to each employee’s real retention value and enabling well balanced decisions about total compensation recommendations to retain top performing employees.
- World-class support. SpiraLinks support team has been instrumental in helping to customize the solution to client-specific needs, including integration with stock compensation plans. Tight financial controls allow companies to budget, recommend, analyze and approve changes in all forms and phases of compensation, even for multiple department management teams.
- Role based controls in the FocalReview application help companies to budget, recommend, analyze and approve changes in sequence or in parallel during their compensation processes.
- Multi-currency, multi-language support, in one database/one application.