CloserStill Media and the Learning Guild shared program information for their newly expanded Learning & HR Tech Solutions Conference and Expo .
Leaders in learning and HR technology will gather at the Rosen Centre in Orlando, Florida from April 23-25, 2024 for this event. Produced by the organizers of HR & Learning Technologies in London & Paris and Zukunft Personal in Germany, this event serves the full talent development ecosystem, offering a platform for professionals seeking to stay at the forefront of Learning and HR Technology.
The Conference features 150+ sessions covering topics for Learning and HR professionals separately, as well as topics that transcend the two including:
- AI & Automation
- Company Culture
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Instructional Design
- Micro & Workflow Learning
- Remote Work
Latest Hrtech Interview Insights: HRTech Interview with Lavonne Monroe, VP of Global Talent Acquisition and Onboarding at HPE
The Learning Guild is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® and SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
The free-to-attend Expo on April 23-24 includes:
- 100+ Solution Providers: Leading Learning & HR technology vendors and start-ups will showcase cutting-edge solutions.
- 45+ Expo Stage Sessions: Gain insights, strategies, and best practices for navigating the Learning and HR technology landscape.
- Keynotes: Maurice Conti, will explore the challenges and opportunities for HR and L&D professionals in the age of AI, and star of ABC’s Shark Tank, Daymond John, will discuss strategies for fostering an entrepreneurial mindset in Talent Development.
“We are thrilled to host this expanded event for the industry community,” said David Kelly, CEO of the Learning Guild. “Our goal is to create a space for learning and HR professionals to prepare themselves for changes shaping the future of talent development.”
Browse The Complete Interview About Hrtech : HRTech Interview with Tommy Barav, Founder and CEO at timeOS
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com ]