Join Cornerstone at booth 1714 to get first looks at the company’s latest offerings and attend engaging sessions to help customers create work environments that inspire growth and success
Cornerstone OnDemand, a leader in adaptive HR solutions, shared company highlights that will be showcased at the 25th annual HR Technology at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas this week. Throughout the week, Cornerstone will showcase how it is bringing more options, more expertise and more choice to its customers with a frictionless ecosystem of learning and talent management solutions.
Attendees can connect with Cornerstone at booth 1714 and meet with SumTotal (recently acquired by Cornerstone) at booth 7009 for product demos, giveaways and first looks at:
- Several advancements to EdCast by Cornerstone, the industry-leading Learning Experience Platform (LXP) acquired by Cornerstone earlier this year, including greater functionality and integration capabilities to help organizations improve growth and productivity across their business.
- New Cornerstone Originals content offerings, including “Skills for Scale,” a leadership-focused course produced in partnership with WaitWhat featuring first-hand insights and actionable strategies from legendary business leaders to help develop the power skills of the future.
- SumTotal will also be highlighting the SumTotal Skills Blueprint, powered by Lightcast, which leverages Lightcast’s market labor data directly within the SumTotal platform, enabling customers to compare current job definitions with market labor data and giving managers the insights to better drive employee development.
The company’s executives and customers will share their industry insights on emerging learning and talent management trends throughout the HR Tech conference agenda, including:
- “Power to the People: How to Energize and Motivate Growth with Modern Content and Personalized Experiences” (Learning/Reskilling Track) – Cornerstone Global VP of Content Product & Head of Cornerstone Studies Summer Salomonsen will spotlight modern ways to approach learning and development. Starting with a fresh take on learning content strategies, to the rising importance of personalized and simplified user experiences, Salomonsen will share how today’s talent leaders can apply these proven best practices to empower their people to actively participate in their growth journeys and amplify their organization’s strategic investment. This session is being held on Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 11 a.m. in Oceanside F room.
- A New Blueprint for the Future-Ready Workforce” (Product Demo) – Cornerstone VP of Product and Customer Experience Katie Ballantyne will lead an in-depth session highlighting several of Cornerstone’s next-generation innovations and a new technology blueprint for the future-ready workforce. Ballantyne will show attendees how Cornerstone’s fully connected system is centered on skill-building, powered by AI, experiential and completely personalized to every individual, enabling employees to learn, grow and succeed alongside businesses. This session is being held on Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 3 p.m. in Demo Room #1.
- In the Case Study Theater on Wednesday Sept. 14, at 3:45 pm, SumTotal customer Syneos Health will be sharing its learning journey with insight on how it supplies more than 26,000 team members with scalable clinical and commercial solutions needed to navigate global development and delivery in a complex environment.
“HR Tech is an incredibly important event for our industry, especially now as the workplace continues to evolve and learning and talent management technology take center stage,” said Himanshu Palsule, CEO of Cornerstone. “We look forward to connecting with our customers and industry peers to discuss how to solve today’s talent challenges and share how we are rethinking the talent market by putting our customers first with more power and more choice.”
HR Technology News: HR Technology Highlights – HR Tech Daily Round-Up For 30 September 2022