- Brands Like Headspace Health Utilize the People Analytics Platform to Understand Employee Sentiment, Improve Organizational Health and Drive Growth
ChartHop, the leading innovator in people analytics, announced record-breaking growth in 2021, a result of the market’s increasing need for strategic headcount planning, accurate employee data and enhanced employee experience.
How, when and where employees work has drastically changed. According to the Pulse of the American Worker Survey, 87% of employees report wanting to work from home at least one day per week. Organizations turned to people analytics in 2021 to better understand employee needs and execute company-wide initiatives in a new environment. As a result, ChartHop witnessed a surge in customer growth by 240%, further supporting an increase in annual revenue by 250% from 2020. Notable brands such as Headspace Health adopted the ChartHop platform in 2021, leveraging the solution to visualize organizational structure, execute proactive decision-making and enhance company-wide initiatives. Their use of the solution contributed to a 3x increase in daily active users.
“The speed and magnitude of ChartHop’s growth demonstrate how critical the accuracy and accessibility of employee data as well as the ability to make data-driven decisions are to the health of an organization,” said Ian White, founder and CEO of ChartHop. “As we move into 2022, ChartHop will continue to grow and expand in functionality and proficiency to meet the needs of our customers and the demand of the market.”
Since the company’s founding in 2019, ChartHop has consistently boasted exponential growth. This year, ChartHop welcomed three executive positions: Chief Marketing Officer Diana Kucer, VP of Customer Experience Sarah Diegnan, and Senior Director of People & Talent Emily Connery. The company grew from 30 people to 140 in 2021, with the goal to double by the end of 2022.
HR Technology News: Work.software Adds Ed Lawrence as Sales Executive
Additional 2021 milestones include:
- A $35M Series B led by return investor Andreessen Horowitz in Q2 2021. ChartHop invested the capital in the rapid expansion of its business through product enhancements, investments in service and support, and growth in go-to-market capabilities.
- ChartHop’s innovation, performance and market position earned recognition from industry leader Josh Bersin, as well as several awards, including Enterprise Tech 30, Lighthouse Research and Advisory, Brandon Hall Group and The Rocket List. Furthermore, customer satisfaction contributed to the company’s growing recognition on G2 in the OrgChart and HR Analytics categories.
- Q1 and Q3 included new product and service updates, such as Custom Forms, ChartHop Templates and an improved user interface (UI) to simplify workflows across the platform.
- In Q1, ChartHop entered a partnership with HR leader Sequoia Consulting Group to provide Sequoia One clients using the Sequoia People Platform with a simple, powerful way to make strategic, data-driven organizational planning decisions.
HR Technology News: HR Technology Highlights – HR Tech Daily Round-Up For 14-Dec-2021