- Newly expanded awards program recognizes and supports the people who make a difference in caring for the nation’s senior population
OnShift®, a leader in human capital management software for post-acute care and senior living, announced the launch of its annual OnShift Applause Awards which recognize and support individuals who have demonstrated exemplary work in long-term post-acute care and senior living settings.
HR Technology News: Who Says It’s Hard to Connect With Your Remote Employees, ISHIR Has Done It So Well!
The program includes four awards categories and nominations are currently open for the following:
- Innovator Award – Recognizes administrators or executive directors at a long-term post-acute care or senior living organization who have excelled in creativity and inspire their colleagues and those around them. Must be an OnShift client.
- Impact Award – Recognizes outstanding human resource professionals at the community, regional or corporate level who have made a mark on their colleagues and communities. Must be an OnShift client.
- Scheduler of the Year Award – The 10th annual Scheduler of the Year award recognizes dedicated staff schedulers who go above and beyond and are dedicated to facilitating proper staffing that drives excellent care. Must be an OnShift client.
- Best in Care Award – Recognizes frontline caregivers and care staff in long-term post-acute care, senior living or other non-acute care settings who deserve recognition for their selflessness, support and commitment to resident and patient care. Nominations are open for all caregivers regardless of whether their employer uses OnShift. The Best in Care award will include a public voting period.
HR Technology News: CAI Attains Elite UiPath Services Network Certification
“The long-term post-acute care and senior living industry is filled with good-natured individuals who put their heart and soul into providing exemplary care to their residents and have been stalwarts for their colleagues,” said Mark Woodka, CEO of OnShift. “At OnShift, we know the challenges these organizations and staff have encountered throughout the pandemic and the massive labor crisis. We are honored to offer the OnShift Applause Awards to recognize these individuals and extend our support for their work in improving the lives of those they serve.”
HR Technology News: Startup Pioneering Insurance for Paid Parental Leave Launches in Florida and Massachusetts, Able to Cover 80% Of Americans
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]