- Banner year brought growth, expansion, and impact in the post-acute care and senior living industry
The massive labor shortage has caused many healthcare organizations to examine their workforce strategies and technologies to improve recruitment, employee engagement, and retention. Throughout the past year, OnShift continued to experience strong demand for its next-generation human capital management software suite from post-acute care and senior living organizations that are prioritizing employee experience.
“We are seeing a substantial shift in the marketplace as providers increasingly shed their status quo workforce strategies in favor of modern solutions and approaches,” said Ray Desrochers, President and Chief Operating Officer of OnShift. “Our client partnerships continue to grow and thrive, as providers leverage our next-generation technology to address many of their key business imperatives while simultaneously delivering exceptional employee experiences. Our team’s continued focus on innovation is inspiring and we are honored to collaborate with our incredible clients who are making a difference in the lives of those they serve.”
HR Technology News: Staffbase Raises $115 Million at $1.1 Billion Valuation to Achieve Global Leadership in Employee Communications Management
Enhanced employee engagement and retention for customers
OnShift experienced major growth among its employee engagement solutions as providers placed a massive focus on supporting their employees to increase satisfaction and retention:
- Over $68 million in early wages were accessed with OnShift Wallet in 2021, bringing the total wages accessed to date by OnShift users to $161 million.
- 583,000 transactions were conducted with OnShift Wallet in 2021.
- 1.78 million pulse, new hire, and custom surveys were conducted using OnShift’s employee engagement software, capturing critical staff feedback and actionable insights.
- 52% of employee survey responses included commentary from staff which helped community leaders identify challenges and readily enact solutions.
- Clients sent nearly 288 million messages with OnShift solutions, which demonstrates the importance of ongoing employee communications.
Usage growth in platform solutions and benefits
OnShift’s next-generation software solutions for recruiting, hiring, workforce management, and retention continued to experience major scale and growth throughout 2021:
- Over 1.15 million users are leveraging OnShift solutions.
- OnShift averaged over 5 million scheduled shifts per month.
- Over 868,000 shifts were automatically filled based on employee requests, significantly reducing administrative time, and boosting staff satisfaction.
- OnShift experienced 333% growth in clients of its modern time and attendance software.
- OnShift experienced 82% growth in clients of its comprehensive recruiting and hiring software.
- OnShift announced the continued expansion of its portfolio to include a caregiver marketplace which will provide integrated access to third-party caregiver networks to fill shifts quickly and cost-effectively.
HR Technology News: Employee Navigator & Reliance Standard Announce Partnership
Increased corporate growth
The company’s growth throughout 2021 extended beyond its work with customers. During this time, OnShift expanded its employee base, increased efforts to support the industry and influence policy, and published a significant amount of research:
- OnShift received recognition as a top workplace and added 5 major benefit enhancements for employees.
- OnShift’s employee base grew to now encompass 13 states, and it expanded its senior leadership team.
- The company increased involvement in advocacy efforts.
- OnShift published several research reports covering important industry issues including vaccine hesitance/acceptance rates and workforce strategies.
HR Technology News: anywell Emerges From Stealth With $15 Million in Funding to Help Companies Transition to a Hybrid Future of Work
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]