HR technology is evolving at a breakneck pace and has found its place within all sectors. There is no functional segment in an organisation that has not benefited from its Midas touch. One of the latest innovations that are revolutionizing organisational operations in many ways are the slew of HR Tech tools available on offer.
Need for HR Tech Tools for Remote Hiring Processes
Innovative tools like Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Attendance Monitoring Tools, and HR Information Systems (HRIS) to store employee records have been the driving force behind the modernisation of essential HR functions. As digitization has picked up pace, there is a need to simplify human efforts, so that more efforts can be saved for strategic planning.
With a skilled workforce usually spread across the length and breadth of the world in today’s time, there is an increase in the demand for enhanced recruiting tools, in order to make the recruitment process easier for organisations who may need to hire and manage teams or certain employees that are remote.
HR departments are constantly seeking software assistance and HR tools to help them extend the necessary support and create a culture of reaching out along with flexibility. This way, HR Teams can deliver a better experience for prospective candidates and existing employees.
Top HR Tech tools that can enable an easier Remote Hiring process
Here are a few leading HR Tech Tools that are making remote hiring processes easier to manage and execute:
- Recruiting Software: This self-explanatory name itself stands testimony for the dedicated service of hiring processes. This tool is an efficient assistant to streamline the large volume of applicants, liberating you from handling all the hassles by yourself, with provision to post job ads, sort and accept applications, manage candidates and more.
- LinkedIn Recruitment Marketing: With demand for highly skilled talent continually on a remarkable rise and quality candidates extremely hard to find, this platform provides the right mix of branding, marketing, and advertising to attract good candidates. It brings branding, marketing, and advertising to establish an employer brand and to attract inbound candidate applications, all under the convenience of one roof.
- Jobble for Business: For industries that run on a hectic schedule, like retail, healthcare, and even software development, finding workers outside the payroll for gigs is especially important. This hourly hiring tool also allows communication, team management, and payment features for the recruits; being time-constrained makes it a helpful tool for recruiters.
- TALVIEW’s Instahiring platform: With the aid of a recruiting chatbot, video interviewing features (both live and one-way), online assessments, and built-in user authentication and proctoring features, Instahiring helps recruiters digitize the hiring process and create workflows. Equipping them with remote hiring, automated recruiting tasks, and re-using candidate data, using the combination of AI, NLP, Machine Learning, and Psycholinguistics, they work on pre-set rules and algorithms to handle the bulk of repetitive queries and tackle redundancy.
- The Talent Games: With the right way to absorb, seize and evaluate the Millennial talent, The Talent games are software assistance that aids the HR team to not only digitize but also gamify the recruitment processes. The assessment technology used consolidates AI with the latest in neuroscience to allow companies to engage top millennial talent at scale, resulting in better matches and improved employee performance. This being realistic is helpful for candidates, while on the other hand, makes employers absorb the behavioral data points to filter out candidates.
- The Resumator: Resumator reviews resumes and cover letters. Incorporating with the recruiter’s email communication system and social media profiles, if needed, The Resumator works by allowing the recruiters to post job offers and vacancies on hiring platforms and custom job hiring groups. The resume that the people send in response is scanned and summarized and analysed, considering even the smallest of details. This incredibly powerful tool thereby simplifies development and posting workflows for remote hiring.
- Jobpal: Considering the practical difficulty in answer online applicant questions, identifying qualified candidates, and scheduling interviews around the clock, Jobpal allows the potential candidates to be engaged using a chatbot. Once in touch with them, it collects and scans the resumes, recommend the qualifies candidates to the HR team and can even schedule interviews with the shortlisted candidates. Using the company website, Facebook Messenger, and Skype platforms, it accelerates the candidate interaction and cuts costs.
- Ideal: Ideal speeds up the talent acquisition process by screening the candidate resumes and profiles, evaluating them against the criteria you have set. This evaluation culminates with each profile being awarded a letter grade based on their match for the role. This helps in picking the best of the best-skilled candidates without missing out on any potent profiles.
- Textio: This unique tool helps strengthen your job description before you send it, by evaluating it on a scale of 0 to 100, 100, the latter being the best. It gives suggestions and improvements like language enhancements to bring in more qualified applicants, necessary stress and tone changes to draw in female applicants, clauses to bring in underrepresented candidates and so on, using Artificial Intelligence.
- HackerRank: With real-time problem solving and offsite coding challenges which can be sent to candidates, this allows live interviewing. With over 1500 questions about over 35 programming languages, the development team can make their own tests and review them for potential candidates by setting a threshold score. The candidates crossing this threshold may later be summoned for a face to face interview. This noticeably reduces the time to screen candidates, had traditional methods been used.
With HR digitalisation being the norm today, you can seek services and only pay for what you use, with perks of scaling up at your own pace.
Seek HR solutions that are right for your business needs and those that have the ability to pave the path to help achieve goals.
Before adopting any HR tech though, it is important to do your own research and find a fitting tool that can pull in today and tomorrow’s workforce and push teams across the organisation to increase their productivity.