- Leader in Innovative Compliance Training and Learning Technology Products Won the Coveted Brandon Hall Group Gold Award for Best Advance in Learning Measurement
True Office Learning the creator of groundbreaking adaptive eLearning technology that measurably improves performance in organizations around the world announced that it, together with its client Pfizer, earned a Brandon Hall Gold award in the Best Advance in Learning Measurement category under the Excellence in Human Capital Management Program. The award is for an innovative program True Office Learning built for Pfizer that infuses technology, analytics and adaptive algorithms into its compliance training.
“I am thrilled with the work our two teams have accomplished together and the impact they have made in both efficiency and efficacy of compliance training,” True Office Learning CEO Neha Gupta said. “Our measurement and risk area remediation capabilities thrive when we work with futurists like Pfizer. They recognized the strategic necessity of having an advanced data- and measurement-driven program that is fueled by the latest learning technology and allows us to combine the best subject-matter expertise and passion to innovate learning for colleagues, which ultimately improves patients’ lives.”
The award recognizes a learner-centric training program built using True Office’s proprietary Scholar adaptive learning technology that focuses on measuring impact and tailoring the learner journey based on knowledge application. Pfizer leveraged True Office Learning’s I.Q. advanced data analytics technology to measure training effectiveness over time. The learning insight gleaned from I.Q. was then used to target microlearning activities where needed. The program was designed to allow these results to be measured and segmented at the desired enterprise and division levels.
Key outcomes achieved include:
- Topics selected and accompanying adaptive training scenarios were designed to align with broader enterprise-identified risk areas.
- Follow-up learning strategy based on data analytics addressed knowledge gaps based on question level and divisional/functional performance coming out of the initial training deployment in 2020.
- Scholar’s built-in robust data analytics capabilities were leveraged as part of the training strategy to enable measuring effectiveness, reporting on training performance and following up with targeted training activities that address lowest-performing topics where learners struggled.
- Microlearning activities showed improvement over the core course of up to 27%.
- There was improvement between the 2020 course and the 2021 course of up to 29%, depending on the topic area.
- Scholar’s proprietary adaptive algorithms reduced total learner seat time by 32% from 2020 to 2021.
“Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards in 2021 provide much-needed and well-deserved recognition to organizations that went above and beyond to support their stakeholders during the unprecedented disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Rachel Cooke, Brandon Hall Group COO and leader of the HCM Excellence Awards Program. “The awards provide validation of best practices in all areas of HCM at a time when they have never been more important to employers, employees and customers.”
HR Technology News: Talent Plus Launches Its New Website
Award entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives based upon the following criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation and overall measurable benefits.
“We added several awards categories this year to specifically address critical needs, including how organizations addressed the new dynamics of work and embedded the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion in their HCM practices,” Brandon Hall Group CEO Mike Cooke said. “Winning organizations in all categories demonstrated a people-centric approach while driving superior business results under challenging and unprecedented conditions. Demonstrating HCM’s impact on the business is what sets our awards apart.”