Comparably also ranked Conduent among Best Places to Work in the New York City Region
Conduent Incorporated announced that the company ranked 29th on Comparably’s Best Global Company Culture list of the Top 50 highest-rated cultures for companies with more than 500 employees with an international footprint.
“Being recognized in Comparably’s Best Global Culture ranking over these past 12 challenging months is a significant achievement and a reason for all of our associates to be extremely proud,” said Cliff Skelton, Chief Executive Officer, Conduent. “Together we have created a culture that is already being recognized among some of the world’s top companies and continues to deliver for our clients and their customers. That says a lot about our associates and how our sense of Conduent community is strengthened by constant interaction, collaboration and connection with each other. We are one team, on one mission.”
HR Technology News: ActivTrak Debuts New Premium Version, Workforce Insights
During the past year, Conduent and its associates achieved the following:
- Coalesced around a company purpose that focuses on driving client success
- Reinforced core values including teamwork, communication, accountability and inclusiveness
- Established new head of Diversity & Inclusion reporting directly to the CEO
- Ensured safety of our essential workers and all teammates during COVID-19 pandemic
- Increased associate engagement scores across all categories in our annual associate experience survey
- Implemented new training platforms to facilitate on-going learning and development
- Continued to improve client satisfaction, significantly increasing the metric for second year in a row
Comparably’s Best Global Company Culture ratings were derived from current associates, within and outside of the U.S., who provided reviews of Conduent on Comparably.com over the past 12 months. Nearly 20 different workplace culture categories were measured, from compensation, leadership, and work-life balance to professional development opportunities, and perks and benefits. All ratings were given during the COVID-19 pandemic, March 2020 through March 2021.
“Despite a year challenged by a global pandemic, the companies on this year’s Best Places to Work Awards have been deemed by employees as top-notch in various core culture metrics,” said Comparably CEO Jason Nazar. “Conduent’s wins on both a local and international scale are a testament to the organization’s strong leadership and positive culture across its offices worldwide.”
HR Technology News: Boardable Enhances Video Conferencing Capabilities Through Spotlight