The way businesses and teams are expected to work and collaborate has changed significantly and these fundamental shifts have changed how HR teams have to plan every aspect of their HR operations going forward. Find out what leaders in Tech are doing to boost their on-boarding, collaboration and employee engagement during these times:
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
In terms of internal initiatives, meaningful collaboration and connection are an essential component to keeping up team morale during this crisis. We utilized our internal blog for work-related updates, created new and targeted Slack channels, and encouraged engagement through daily polls, contests and various virtual events like luncheons and happy hours.
Top HR Tech News of the week
- KnowBe4 to Offer $10,000 Women in Cybersecurity Scholarship and (ISC)2 Certification Education Package
- New Global Study from Workday Finds Organizations Are Accelerating Digital Plans and Upgrading Sourcing and Supplier Management
- ZoomInfo Named by The Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work for 2020
- MIT Research Examines New Technology Adoption in Manufacturing and its Implications for Work and Workers
- Coding Dojo Chosen by Microsoft as a Microsoft Azure Training Partner for Global Digital Skills Initiative
- Magentrix Announces Zapier Integration Allowing for 2000+ New Possibilities
- Simplilearn Launches SkillUp Program for Tech Professionals
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
Some of the biggest challenges I see with employee engagement programs is people not using them to their full benefit. Often, it is easy to get caught up in your day-to-day responsibilities especially working from home, and not having that person to person interaction. Employees want to feel supported and have their voices heard. Zoom calls only do so much when engaging with your team. Enhancing employee engagement is and should be a priority as we move into 2021 to retain and grow loyalty with your team through supportive meetings, shout outs to team members during company calls, Employee engagement is also tied into the company’s culture and if that is positive, the employee is more likely to stay engaged.
Top Articles on Employee Mentoring, Human Capital Management and Boosting Remote Work!
- How to Manage a Remote Workforce
- How Technology Can Aid Inclusivity
- What Could Be in Store for Human Capital Management Professionals Now That the 2020 Election is Over
- Mentorship and Training during a Global Downtime
Catch how these experts from leading tech companies like TeamViewer, JotForm, Xactly and more are boosting their B2B sales and marketing experience while focusing on a balanced employee culture: