HR Technology Highlights – A TecHRseries Round-Up For 13-July-2020: Featuring Metlife, Microsoft, Hibob, ServiceNow And Much More…
As the global economy tries to bounce back from the impacts of the Covid-19 effects, the world is soon going to adapt to a different economy, one where priorities will be rethought and reshaped and where working cultures will change completely …as the global workforce rides through this evolving phase, tech and HR Tech companies are keeping pace with new innovations and capabilities.
Catch these HR Tech highlights to stay updated!
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
I think there are many companies who are trying to eliminate the wage gap, but there are a few mindsets that get in the way. The fact that men ask for raises (and receive them) more frequently than women also hampers this situation. It is critical for companies to use their data to drive their decisions on pay and fairness. When senior leaders are committed to gender balance, and a successfully implemented strategy for achieving it is in place, then you will begin to see more women rise up through the ranks to join the executive team.->Kelly Lockwood Primus, CEO & President, at Leading Women
Top HR Tech News of the week
HR tech and associated tech providers are trying their best to help businesses optimize processes to try and overcome the business challenges being felt in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, to that end,
- Metlife expanded their relationship with Plansource to boost employee benefits,
- A new research showed how recruiting professionals believe the economy will improve by the end of 2020,
- Right Management Introduced a New Virtual Coaching Platform
- Morneau Shepell Found that Americans were Worried about a Routine Return to work
- Work Shied Announced a New partnership
- Paychex’s new products address changing workplace norms
- Atlas ID introduces concepts to reduce return to work and associated risks
- Microsoft’s new certifications help local tech professionals
- Hibob announced a new Microsoft integration
- Papaya Global Announced a new acquisition
- Silver Lake Announced its Acquisition of Silae
- Zoom and ServiceNow Announced their New Partnership to Enable Better Work From Home Experiences
- ServiceNow and Deloitte Extend their Partnership
- Paylocity Announced new Product Capabilities
- Randstad Accelerates Europe Expansion
- Revature Appointed a New President
- TazWorks Announced Versions 2 of Its API
- Alight Solutions Hired a New Customer Experience Officer
- A New study found that Employers are Wasting Funds on the Wrong Training
- IDG and DICE Announce New Event Series
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
It is not business as usual today. A laptop and Zoom at home don’t replicate what employees are accustomed to. We should all be doing everything we can to protect employment, and the best way to do that is to help employees succeed in an environment that is both familiar and alien at the very same time.
From the TecHRseries Team
- Is Getting a New Job a Top Priority for the Global Workforce?
- The number of companies choosing to extend their work from home policies are only increasing, are you ready to join the list?
- Ian White, Founder and CEO/CTO of ChartHop Shares 3 Tips for Managing Remote Employees
- Is there a way to bring employees back post Covid-19 with reduced risk? Gopal Parvathaneni, CEO of EPSoft Technologies and Mike Magnifico, a partner at Liberty Advisor Group weigh in.
- There is a way for HR and Executive Management to Work Together to Innovate Human Resources, Geeman Yip, founder and CEO of BitTitan and Bill Smith, HR manager and human resources business partner at BitTitan weigh in.