RizePoint User, Regency, Experiences Huge Benefits from RizePoint Solutions: Tools Elevate Protocols, Demonstrate Safety Compliance, Help Employees & Customers Feel Safe in New Post-COVID World
RizePoint, the Authority in Helping Companies Manage New COVID-19 Protocols, Offers Leading Mobile Auditing Platform & COVID Resource Center
RizePoint, a software as a service solution and industry technology leader in the safety, quality management, compliance, and social responsibility space, is helping businesses mitigate COVID-19-related risks and implement dramatically elevated cleaning and safety protocols. RizePoint customer, Regency, a pet service company, said RizePoint’s tools have been tremendously beneficial during this unprecedented crisis.
Regency, an essential business, has remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. Like many other companies nationwide, Regency has elevated their cleaning and safety protocols to reduce risk for employees and customers.
“We’ve been successfully using RizePoint’s solutions to manage and monitor our new, enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols based on CDC guidelines. As we’ve transitioned to new processes in this post-coronavirus world, we’re now requiring staff to complete more steps and tasks than they’re used to, acting more rigorously and cleaning more frequently,” said Scott Buttz, COO of Regency.
HR Technology Interview: TecHR Interview with Bhaskar Roy, Head of Growth at Workato
Buttz said that RizePoint’s solutions offer many significant benefits, helping their team:
- Manage cleanliness, safety, and health of employees and customers.
- Implement protocols, train staff, provide reminders, and reinforce their new standard operating procedures more easily.
- Determine where support is needed and where supplies are low.
- Identify critical areas of non-compliance, using two different audits, and ensure corrections are addressed immediately.
- Share best practices from single locations across the organization.
- Empower all staff members to share responsibilities, learn the new protocols, and take ownership for elevating safety practices.
“RizePoint’s solutions have been instrumental during the crisis and will remain critical as we recover from it. We’re using these tools to communicate our compliance with COVID-19 protocols and reassure our employees and customers that they’re safe here. This is essential to bringing customers back, serving as a competitive differentiation, and helping the business grow,” Buttz continued. “Additionally, this has been a great teambuilding and management-staff bonding experience. Everyone is working together like never before to address COVID-19, using our toolset and their passion to stay safe as an essential business.”