The latest update to the leading Microsoft cloud platform for architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) firms provides enhanced features and capabilities driven by strong client collaboration.
HSO, a leading business transformation partner with deep industry expertise and global reach, announced the availability of the 2022 Spring release of their aec360 industry solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365. The latest quarterly update features significant feature enhancements, based on user feedback, across the aec360 platform.
Chosen by many of the preeminent firms in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry, aec360 pre-configures and extends Dynamics 365 to meet the unique needs of architecture, engineering, and construction firms, helping these organizations gain a 360-degree view of their finances, projects, clients, and people in a single, integrated cloud platform that’s purpose-built for the AEC industry.
The 2022 Spring release introduces a series of new features that include:
- Extended mobile time management capabilities, including project searching, copy functions, and overtime handling
- Enhanced time and expense workflow approval capabilities to expedite the review and approval of timesheets and expense reports
- AR collections enhancements that improve communication between Project Managers and Project Accountants
- Simplified fee management processes around revenue recognition and adjustments
- Additional billing features to further streamline the invoice review and backup file generation process
HR Technology News: Calendly Unveils New Developer Portal With API Suite
“We continue to invest heavily in making aec360 the most complete business platform for the AEC industry,” explained Paramesh Rajan, Vice President, Technology for aec360. “With over 60% of our new features coming directly from client feedback and suggestions, we have selected the top features that AEC firms need to help drive their business forward. Several of the features center around the mobile app extending the capabilities of a mobile workforce. As we continue to expand our user base, this feedback loop is directly impacting our product direction and helping to maximize the value our clients receive with aec360.”
The aec360 2022 Spring release is now available exclusively through HSO. For more information about aec360 or to request a personalized demonstration,
HR Technology News: Joblist Launches Job Postings To Help Employers Hire
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]