Crosschq Launches Unique Platform to Source Talent With Candidate Referral Network “Crosschq Recruit”
- New Platform Enables Recruiters to Easily Access New Pools of Diverse Talent by Leveraging the Communities of Existing Job Applicants
Crosschq, pioneers of the Talent Intelligence Cloud powering a revolution in data-driven hiring and people analytics, announced the launch of Crosschq Recruit, the world’s first recruiting platform built specifically to help companies source qualified talent directly from the professional networks of job applicants.
HR Technology News: C Talent Announces Powerhouse Advisory Board
Crosschq’s Recruit allows talent leaders to effortlessly build talent pools of highly qualified candidates who are open to new career opportunities. This pool is built from individuals who served as a Crosschq 360 reference. When acting as Crosschq 360 reference, that person is invited to “opt-in” and be considered for new job opportunities across the entire Crosschq@ customer base. Profiles of candidates who “Opt-in” are enriched and matched through the Crosschq Talent Intelligence Cloud™ and are directly delivered to the inboxes of recruiters.
HR Technology News: Medallia to Acquire Thunderhead, Leader in Every-Channel Journey Orchestration
Key features of Crosschq Recruit include:
- Pre-vetted diverse talent pools sourced directly from the professional communities of your existing candidates.
- Enriched candidate profiles that provide up to 100 data points on each prospect
- Over 20 seamless integrations with ATS, CRM, and HRIS platforms including Greenhouse, Smart Recruiters, Workday, Lever, etc.
- Real-time notifications directly to recruiter inboxes via email, SMS, and Slack.
“As we all know, there is currently a massive war for qualified talent,” said Pete Goettner, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer for Crosschq. “We listened closely to our customers and built Crosschq Recruit to make it easy for recruiters to source and hire from this great pool of qualified professionals who are actively looking for a new job.”
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]