- Partnership Enables Companies to Integrate End-To-End Hiring Processes, Improve Visibility Across Teams and Simplify Internal Communication
ChartHop, the leading innovator in people analytics, announced its partnership with Jobvite, the industry-leading talent acquisition suite provider. The integration enables HR, hiring and finance leaders to improve communication across teams, increase visibility, utilize data and automate elements of their hiring workflows.
Key benefits of the integration include:
- Headcount Planning: Using ChartHop, organizations can create job requisitions automatically, allowing them to push headcount plans like start date and recruiter assignment to the Jobvite platform and act on open roles fast.
- Recruiting Capacity: HR leaders can monitor recruiter capacity by tagging roles with hiring priority and status in ChartHop while keeping requisitions up to date in Jobvite.
- Data Access: Leveraging Jobvite’s platform, hiring teams have access to recruiting data to create reports that illustrate open roles, candidates and offers, with the ability to narrow data down by department, location, compensation and other criteria.
- Org Chart: ChartHop’s platform enables teams to keep their company’s org chart updated with every new hire.
HR Technology News: Alida to Pilot a 4-Day Work Week for All Employees
“The Great Resignation is placing HR leaders under immense pressure to recruit and retain talent in their organizations. As a result, HR teams are searching for hiring and headcount planning solutions that simplify the talent acquisition process and streamline communication across teams,” said Ian White, ChartHop CEO. “By integrating with Jobvite, ChartHop can better serve those who participate in the headcount planning and hiring process by providing cross-platform capabilities to keep a pulse on overall progress around hiring.”
Remote and hybrid work challenges organizations to maintain internal communication across teams. According to Project.co’s annual Communications Report, 26% of employees believe the way their organizations communicate internally has deteriorated in the last 12 months. Pairing ChartHop’s scenario planning tools with Jobvite’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) opens the communication pipeline among teams to help automate hiring processes and creates a space to manage headcount plans visually.
HR Technology News: Happeo Now Available on Google Cloud Marketplace
“Innovation has been integral to digital transformation for HR teams. However, they’re often left juggling multiple platforms to handle internal processes, like talent acquisition and headcount management,” said Allison Tuomala, Vice President of Jobvite Partnerships. “Our partnership with ChartHop opens doors for customers to experience HR in this new era of hiring and retaining talent.”