Acuity Anywhere gives eligible associates the ability to work from any location, helping the company retain and recruit talent and drive its digital transformation.
Acuity Brands, Inc. a leading industrial technology company, announced the launch of Acuity Anywhere, a hybrid work model with all jobs either classified as Onsite, Flexible, or Remote. Onsite associates work within Acuity facilities, Flexible associates split their time between an Acuity facility and a home office, and Remote associates primarily work from home. Acuity Anywhere allows associates to contribute, grow professionally and achieve results whether they work onsite or remotely.
“At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, our focus was on keeping our associates safe, keeping our business stable and using our experience to emerge from the pandemic even better than we started. Acuity Anywhere reflects the best of what we learned during the pandemic,” said Dianne Mills, Acuity Brands, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer. “Our new model, co-created with our associates, will help us retain and attract great people and will help us reach our goal to become the place where the best people come to do their best work.”
Guided by its continuing commitment to serve its customers and care for associates, Acuity leadership carefully considered several factors when creating Acuity Anywhere:
- Delivering on customer expectations – leveraging technology and improving how we work to meet their future needs
- Putting the focus on results and outcomes
- Improving productivity and facilitating innovation
- Enhancing the work/life experience of Acuity’s associates
- Using our buildings more effectively and saving energy
- Increasing Acuity’s ability to hire top talent from new locations
- Reducing C02 and energy consumption by reducing commuting and unnecessary travel
HR Technology News: Unblocking The Talent War With Personalized Coaching