For the sixth time in a row, Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) published their Global Power 150 – Women in Staffing list which includes seven Randstad executives from around the globe. SIA recognizes influential female leaders in the industry worldwide and provides a platform to celebrate many of the talented women shaping the world of work.
Comprising the Americas 100 and the International 50, the Global Power 150 list is not a ranking but a way to shine a spotlight on women in leadership positions and to recognize the significant contributions and influence of women industry-wide.
- Rebecca Henderson, CEO, Randstad Global Businesses; Executive Board Member, Randstad N.V.
- Karen Fichuk, CEO, Randstad North America; Executive Board Member, Randstad N.V.
- Annemarie Muntz, Managing Director of Randstad Global Public Affairs; former President World Employment Confederation
- Anthea Collier, Managing Director, Randstad Sourceright Asia Pacific
- Traci Fiatte, CEO, Professional & Commercial Staffing, Randstad US
- Audra Jenkins, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Randstad North America
- Ilonka Jankovich, Venture Partner, Randstad Innovation Fund
HR Technology News: TecHRseries Interview with Blair Young, Senior Director of Product, MindManager
“It makes me again proud to be able to congratulate these executives on being recognized for their contribution to not only our company, but to the industry as a whole,” says Jacques van den Broek, CEO Randstad. “Especially in these unprecedented times it has been their leadership and inspiration that helped clients, talent and our own employees moving forward and finding new ways to realize their true potential. I would also like to thank the other honorees in the list for serving as role models and setting the example.”
Subadhra Sriram, editor and publisher, media products, at SIA wrote: “These are women from various backgrounds who are making a difference. Our honorees are building new companies, products, divisions and creating a future of work where women and men can thrive.”
HR Technology News: Remote Collaboration: Common Challenges and Solutions