Jobvite Expands EVOLVE Talent Acquisition Framework
Offering includes free online assessments to help TA leaders optimize the people, processes, and technology needed to drive better business results
Jobvite, the leading end-to-end talent acquisition suite, announces the expansion of its EVOLVE Talent Acquisition Framework, an end-to-end roadmap for the development of top-performing talent acquisition (TA) teams.
HR Technology News: Toptal Launches Remote Work Solutions to Help Companies Create Effective Remote Work Environments
“Historically, talent acquisition teams have struggled to align recruitment strategies, optimize outcomes, and amplify their most effective programs”
The expanded EVOLVE TA Framework builds upon the original, award-winning EVOLVE model to provide TA leaders with a more holistic assessment of their talent function’s current state in order to better align people, processes, and technology. The resulting prioritization of efforts drives consensus, increases efficiency, and fuels specific actions that improve business performance.
HR Technology News: New Medscape Report on Women Physicians Finds Work-Life Balance the Major Career Challenge
The EVOLVE TA Framework consists of the following components:
- Free Online Assessments. Available now at www.jobvite.com/evolve-framework, these free online assessments help TA leaders assess all aspects of their talent acquisition function:
- Initial 10 Minute Assessment
- Recruitment Marketing Assessment
- Applicant Management Assessment
- TA Operations Assessment
- Recommendations. Fed by the findings of each assessment, EVOLVE Recommendations enable TA Leaders to reprioritize in order to advance the maturity and performance of their talent acquisition efforts. Specific recommendations regarding the optimization of people, process, and technology ensure that EVOLVE drives actionable insights rather than dusty shelfware.
- Action Plans. When organizations are ready to put their EVOLVE Assessment insights into action, the Jobvite team can be engaged to assist. Jobvite and Talemetry by Jobvite customers will benefit from the EVOLVE Action Plans portion of their regular Quarterly Business Reviews at no additional cost.
HR Technology News: TecHRseries Interview with Iain Moffat, Chief Global Officer at People First