SIA’s annual reports name Aerotek as the largest US staffing firm for clinical, engineering and office/clerical
Aerotek, a leading provider of recruiting and staffing services, was recently named the largest supplier of clinical, engineering and office/clerical staffing in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). The company was also named second largest in accounting/finance and third largest in industrial staffing.
“We are proud to hold our position as the largest staffing firm across multiple skill categories,” said Aerotek President Todd Mohr. “Despite the lowest unemployment rate in recent history, we are committed to delivering top talent for our clients.”
The following are highlights of additional market share data released on SIA’s 2019 lists:
- As the top supplier among the 20 largest US clinical/scientific staffing firms, Aerotek accounts for 21% market share.
- As the top supplier among the 24 largest US engineering staffing firms, Aerotek accounts for 19% market share.
- As the top supplier among the 22 largest US office/clerical staffing firms, Aerotek accounts for 7% market share.
- As the second-largest supplier among the 23 largest US finance/accounting staffing firms, Aerotek accounts for 6% of the total market.
- As the third-largest supplier among the 47 largest US industrial staffing firms, Aerotek accounts for 7% of the total market.
The latest SIA annual lists are based on 2018 revenue numbers. Numbers were submitted via an online survey in February 2019. Aerotek currently operates more than 250 non-franchised offices throughout the US, Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific.