Sequoia Consulting Group Launches The Return to Work Center with Partners One Medical and Wilson Sonsini’s SixFifty
Sequoia Consulting Group, a tech-enabled consulting and services company, today announced a software solution called the Sequoia Return to Work Center™. The Return to Work (RTW) Center helps companies successfully manage the transition back to a healthy and productive workplace during this unprecedented crisis. Sequoia’s RTW Center will directly support:
HR Technology News: TecHRseries Interview with Alper Cakir, Founder & CEO at Xtensio
Sequoia Consulting Group announces the Return to Work Center™ to help companies successfully manage the transition back to the workplace during this unprecedented crisis. The solution will help employers manage a safe and productive workplace.
- Employee Health & Safety – Daily self-screening, return to work tools, and access to healthcare, when and where they need it
- Business Health & Safety – Central hub to manage cohorts, shifts, screening, policies, employee consents, and employee & cohort manager alerts and communications
The Sequoia RTW Center provides a unique toolset for company leadership to assist in decision making and taking action. It includes a top-rated employee mobile app to enable timely communications between the employer and their employees as well as access to digital health and benefits resources. The RTW Center integrates services and content from healthcare provider One Medical and law firm Wilson Sonsini’s SixFifty to create a holistic approach to reopening the workplace.
HR Technology News: TecHRseries Interview with Michelle Boockoff-Bajdek, CMO at SkillSoft
The new solution maps to Sequoia‘s Return to Work Framework™ which guides employers on managing a safe and productive workplace by helping them:
- Create dynamic policies, powered by Wilson Sonsini’s SixFifty COVID-19 policy engine;
- Set up testing and care with elements of One Medical’s ‘Healthy Together’ Care management program like COVID-19 ongoing testing, clinical guidance and virtual care;
- Run playbooks & cohorts, which leverages Sequoia’s software solution and playbook;
- Educate and communicate with relevant content and alerts; and
- Analyze and manage the ongoing needs of their employees and the business in a dynamic situation.
HR Technology News: TecHRSeries Interview with Elan Amir, CEO at MeasureOne