May 18 digital event brings thousands together to benefit COVID-19
To help professionals stay inspired during today’s new normal, ON24 and Epic Keynotes are teaming up to present MINDSHIFT, a first of its kind live digital event to benefit the World Health Organization’s COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
HR Technology News: Terminal Named a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine
Powered by the ON24 Platform, MINDSHIFT features a line up of the world’s best keynote speakers on a single virtual stage to help professionals master new professional skills, unlock personal insights and challenge the status quo. Taking place on Monday, May 18th, from 10 am to Noon Pacific Time, the event is designed to lift up attendees, helping them understand their own power and agency during this crisis and features the following speakers:
- Jay Acunzo, Keynote Speaker & Author
- Sekou Andrews, Grammy Nominee & Creator of “Poetic Voice”
- Mariana Atencio, Journalist, Author & Co-Founder of “Go Like“
- Chris Bashinelli, TV Host & National Geographic Explorer
- Amy Cuddy, Social Psychologist, Award-Winning Harvard Lecturer, & Bestselling Author
- Nir Eyal, Bestselling Author of “Indistractable” & “Hooked”
- Alden Mills, Founder of Perfect Fitness & Former Navy SEAL Commander
- Neil Pasricha, Leadership and Happiness Expert & Bestselling Author
- Shane Snow, Human Explorer, Business and Science Journalist, and Bestselling Author
- Vanessa Van Edwards, Bestselling Author & Founder of Science of People
All attendees will be encouraged to engage in the fight against COVID-19 by making a donation through the ON24 COVID-19 Response Engagement Tool, a new feature within ON24 Webcast Elite, that will build on the more than 35,000 people who have already used the tool. For every person who joins the effort, ON24 and Epic Keynotes will make a donation to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund on their behalf. Other companies stepping up to support the event are Demand Gen Report, Dynamo Events, Netline Corporation, and Rollworks.
HR Technology News: TecHRseries Interview with Alper Cakir, Founder & CEO at Xtensio