Women Around the World to Be Recognized During Virtual Event
Elizabeth Cholawsky was named the winner of a Silver Stevie Award in the Female Executive of the Year category in the 17th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
“I’m honored to receive a Stevie for the Female Executive of the Year category”
The Stevie Awards chose Elizabeth for the honor based on company results, individual accomplishments, and leadership, which included:
- Growing revenue for HG Insights by 50% in 2019/2020.
- A successful acquisition of Pivotal IQ, making HG Insights the first company in the market to deliver a unique blend of IT spend, IT install and contract renewal intelligence to B2B sales and marketing teams.
- Strong leadership during a pandemic where she coordinated efforts to create safe work environments for staff around the globe, including the US, UK and India, while also increasing the size of HG Insights’ workforce by 29% to meet the demands of a growing business.
- Implementing a mental wellness plan, and communicating with employees daily via emails and monthly virtual town halls to keep employees focused, motivated and safe.
- Several awards for leadership, including Best CEO, and Best CEO for Women honors from Comparably, and recognition by the Pacific Coast Business Times on their Top 50 Women in Business list.
More than 1,500 entries were submitted this year for consideration in more than 100 categories, including Executive of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Company of the Year, Startup of the Year, Women Helping Women, and Women Run Workplace of the Year.
“I’m honored to receive a Stevie for the Female Executive of the Year category,” said Elizabeth Cholawsky, CEO for HG Insights. “At the same time, I feel this award was truly a team effort. Covid-19 hit many businesses hard, but together we successfully managed to transition to a safe work-from-home environment. We also increased the size of our team by 29% since Covid began, while we continued to meet our significant goals for growth. The entire HG Insights team deserves credit for the extra hard work that these achievements require!”