Inkling Illuminate 2021 to Showcase Strategies for Modern Digital Learning, Content Creation and Personalization
- Keynotes From Aragon Research, Bersin Academy, Brandon Hall Group, Ventana Research and More Featured During Three-Day Virtual Event
Inkling, a global leader in digital learning solutions, debuted the agenda for its annual Inkling Illuminate user conference, taking place virtually September 21-23. With a mix of inspirational keynote speakers, educational panel discussions and customer case studies, Inkling Illuminate will provide attendees with in-depth insights into the modern learning environment – from content strategies, digital business continuity and proving ROI, to the importance of increased personalization and extended enterprise training for third-party channels.
HR Technology News: IBM Collaborates With Adobe to Introduce Teens to Basic Design Principles
“The past 18 months have brought about dramatic changes to all corners of our lives, and have forever changed the way people work, learn and conduct business,” said Inkling CEO Jeff Carr. “Illuminate 2021 will feature an exceptional agenda designed to help attendees navigate the lessons of the pandemic and tackle ever-evolving challenges to their businesses. As many organizations are preparing for a ‘new normal’ playing out against the backdrop of digital transformation and a rapidly changing workforce, Illuminate will provide insights on how to drive changes in operational training and knowledge management to build a culture of learning, adapt rapidly to unpredictable market forces, and unlock the new skills businesses need to ensure long-term success.
Inkling Illuminate will be accessible from anywhere, on any device, and provide attendees with online access to keynotes from recognized industry leaders, including:
- Josh Bersin, founder and dean, Josh Bersin Academy
- Jeff Carr, CEO, Inkling
- Rachel Cooke, COO and principal HCM analyst, Brandon Hall Group
- Kimberly Fulcher, trainer and performance coach
- Jim Lundy, founder, CEO and lead analyst, Aragon Research
- Chris Nikic, first person with Down syndrome to finish an Ironman triathlon
- Michael Rochelle, CSO and principal HCM analyst, Brandon Hall Group
- Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer, Ventana Research
- Ben Willis, vice president, Products & Alliances, Inkling
In addition to the keynotes, Inkling Illuminate 2021 will feature a variety of thought-provoking sessions, including a customer insights panel, VIP Q&A roundtable, customer case studies and demonstrations of Inkling solutions. Among the speakers are leaders in training and learning from major brands, including Abercrombie & Fitch, CHRISTUS Health, Jack in the Box, H&R Block, Hikvision and Orangetheory Fitness, as well as subject matter experts from Inkling.
Complimentary registration is available to all Inkling customers, guests and partners.
Sponsors of Inkling Illuminate include Platinum Sponsor True Group and Gold Sponsors CSG and Educe Group.
HR Technology News: Google Accelerates ThisWay Global’s Impact on Job Market