StaffBot, the growing human capital management firm, welcomes Ryan Zaucha as Director of Innovation. Zaucha’s core beliefs resonate with the very essence of why StaffBot was founded: innovation should be disruptive. Zaucha will be responsible for product innovations by providing creative support on the development of new products and leading design and implementation of new platforms to grow profitability and market share.
Zaucha has been in the healthcare staffing industry for nearly a decade, honing his skills at every stage of full life-cycle recruitment with a focus on continual improvement of processes. He most recently served as the Director of Recruitment for SVS Group, the parent company of TotalMed, TotalMSP, and AWI Technologies.
HR Technology Interview: Jumpstart 2019: TecHR Interview with Tracy Malingo, SVP of Product Strategy at Verint
“I’ve been blessed to join forces with other passionate and intelligent individuals who understand that automation is the key to future success,” said Zaucha. “StaffBot provides cutting edge technologies that help make staffing smarter, simpler, and streamlined. We’re making StaffBot the intelligent choice so you can get back to doing you.”
StaffBot was founded in 2018 to solve the growing need for robust ATS, VMS, and contract and data management solutions that seamlessly integrate with popular accounting, timekeeping, AP fulfillment, and HRIS platforms.
- Built upon Salesforce, StaffBot VMS offers the most intuitive and robust VMS platform available.
- Empowers your team to make a hiring decision seconds after completing a point-and-click or templated requisition by displaying available, qualified candidates, ranked by scoring metrics, and recorded on-demand video interviews.
- Is the only VMS platform to offer four distinct rate types, including current-market and bid.
- Includes timekeeping and workforce management integration with leading systems such as Kronos and Centricity.
- Offers robust and easy-to-use compliance and per diem modules.
HR Technology News: A Forward-Thinking Move as Bayard Adds Daniel O’Neill as Youngest Vice President
- Built upon Salesforce, returns precious time and bandwidth to all stakeholders by automating the laborious activities traditionally required to market, recruit, submit, and onboard clinical and nonclinical contingent labor.
- With StaffBot AI, allows recruiters to send real-time pay quotes, automate submittals of best-fit candidates, and fill positions up to 71% faster than industry average.
- Predictively automates the communication between all touchpoints based upon activity or pre-defined sequences.
StaffBot Back Office
An add-on for StaffBot ATS, Back Office offers the most robust timekeeping, payroll, and billing platform among any ATS today. Additionally, it integrates with ancillary on/off-prem enterprise accounting, payroll, HRIS applications, and VMS platforms in real-time.
HR Technology Interview: TecHR Interview with Patrick Van Der Mijl, Co-Founder at Speakap
StaffBot Sync and StaffBot Data
In the coming months, StaffBot will release major feature updates, including real-time requisition warehouse synchronization services and automated bill rate and contract management.