- The process orchestration platform attains leader position in key G2 grids, including ‘Best Low-Code Development Platforms Software’ and ‘Best Workflow Management Software’
Pipefy, the workflow management software that empowers doers and transforms the way teams work, announced it was named #1 for the third consecutive quarter in G2’s Best Business Process Management Software. The rapid-growing company was also named a leader in other key categories, such as Best Low-Code Development Platforms Software, Best Workflow Management Software, Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software, and Best BPM Platform for Enterprise Businesses for the Winter 2022 Grids.
Quarter over quarter, users of Pipefy rate the company as their preferred BPM and Low-Code Development Platform. Here is how verified users rated the solution
- 95% of users rate Pipefy either 4 or 5 stars.
- 92% of users would be likely to recommend Pipefy.
- 93% of users are satisfied with Pipefy’s ease of use.
- 89% of users are satisfied with Pipefy’s ease of set-up.
- 91% of users believe Pipefy is easy to do business with.
HR Technology News: VizyPay Welcomes Four New Additions to Its Senior Leadership Team
Pipefy is closing 2021 with great accomplishments. In October, the company announced its $75 Million Series C led by $50 million from SoftBank Latin American Fund, with additional participation from STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Insight Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and others. Throughout the year, Pipefy was recognized multiple times with awards such as the Fast 500 by Deloitte, Best Company Culture, Best Company for Women and Diversity, and Best CEO by Comparably, and Employee Onboarding Solution of the Year by RemoteTech Breakthrough.
The G2 Grid is a democratic report. It pulls data from product reviews shared by users, and data aggregated from online sources and social networks. With that data, its algorithm calculates the Satisfaction and Market Presence scores in real-time.
HR Technology News: HR Technology Highlights – HR Tech Daily Round-Up For 22-Dec-2021