SutiSoft Inc., a leading provider of easy-to-use cloud-based online business management solutions, announces updates to the Recruitment, Personnel, and Performance Management modules of SutiHR, its online HRM platform
Manual advertising on job boards may not provide the best results regarding the quantity and quality of candidates. With the latest features within SutiHR, jobs can be automatically posted on various job boards wherever the company gets high-volume and high-quality traffic.
HR Technology News: Gallagher Grabs Buck for $660 Million
The new features include:
- SutiHR now offers XML Job Feeds, which automatically create job posts on any job board and retrieve any job applications back into the system via API. HR Administrators can quickly post multiple jobs on any job board without needing to fill in each separate job board.
- HR Administrators can now easily withdraw a candidate at any stage of the hiring process whenever required.
- HR Administrators can create custom rejection reasons which will be shared when rejecting a candidate from the hiring process.
- HR Administrators can customize the job portal logo for a specific business unit as needed.
- The solution automatically creates a log when an approval workflow has been modified. The log shows all modifications made to an approval workflow.
- When creating an individual or group performance review, HR Administrators can filter employees based on Employment Status and schedule reviews.
- The solution automatically creates a log when a new folder has been created, renamed, or deleted and when a document has been moved from one folder to another in the employee Documents tab.
- The solution automatically sends mobile notifications to assessors when a performance review has been scheduled.
HR Technology News: Applied Insight Appoints Andie Borcz as Vice President of People
SutiSoft develops a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. Our four SaaS platforms – Spend, HR, eSignature and CRM Platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions such as Travel & Expense, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management, HR, CRM, Document Management, Electronic Signature, Contract Lifecycle Management, and more. Our solutions enable SMBs, mid-market, and enterprises to cut costs, save time, and help in making smart business decisions.
HR Technology News: Instant Teams Welcomes Greg Avallone as Senior Vice President of Sales & Partnerships