New Accolades for AIMEE: Workforce Dimensions from Kronos Recognized for Excellence in Artificial Intelligence
Kronos Incorporated announced that AIMEE, the groundbreaking artificial intelligence (AI) engine for managers and employees that powers recommendations for the next-generation Workforce Dimensions suite, has been honored with new industry accolades.
HR Technology News:Signal Sciences Named Best Places to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal
- The AI Breakthrough Awards, which recognize the top companies, technologies, and products in the field of artificial intelligence, has named AIMEE 2019’s “Best AI-based Solution for Workforce Management.”
- AIMEE has also been awarded the top prize, gold, in the 2019 IT World Awards in the “Best New SaaS” product category. The IT World Awards honored Kronos with a second gold in the “Best Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution” category for Workforce Dimensions HCM.
- Workforce Dimensions continues to earn praise from analysts and influencers for its bold vision reshaping the future of work:
- Ventana Research recently ranked Workforce Dimensions #1in its 2019 Workforce Management Value Index.
- HRO Todayalso recognized Workforce Dimensions and AIMEE with a 2019 TekTonic Award for “Innovation in Automation.”
- Cloud-native, mobile-first, and AI-powered, Workforce Dimensions delivers a breakthrough employee experience and unprecedented levels of operational insight. Workforce Dimensions HCM extends this next-gen approach across the entire employee lifecycle, including talent acquisition and onboarding, performance and talent management, core human resources, and payroll, in a unified solution.
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
“Hundreds of organizations have selected Workforce Dimensions because of its singular focus on reshaping the future of work. From machine learning-powered labor volume forecasting to real-time AI-enabled shift swapping, AIMEE is transforming how important, everyday tasks are completed by providing intelligent, evidence-based recommendations to help unburden managers and empower employees.”
- Register for KronosWork, the world’s leading workforce information exchange, taking place Nov. 10-13 at the Aria in Las Vegas.
- Learn more about Workforce Dimensionsand AIMEE.
- Read the Gartner report “Prepare Yourself for the Future of Workforce Management.”
- Download the white paper “Workforce Management in the Age of AI.”
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.